Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Growing a little tired of accountability after the fact. For things to be different we need accountability in practice, accountability in our preparation. Players are too entitled, and management going into the season with an offensive tackle coming off of injury and the other injury prone with no viable swing tackle option is just crazy.

And to make things worse they doubled down on that way of thinking with Pollard coming off of injury and LVE who is injury prone. Not getting players prepared and ignoring thin or questionable positions is insane. Fans are a little tired of players and management saying we must do better after the fact.

Kumala808

Reaction score
I think if we had true linebackers game would have been different. Don't forget fans, one man can't do it all by himself. Plus teams scheme to attack the cowboys and limiting what parsons can do

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that this forum actively hates on the teams hands down best player.

No one is safe. I’m sure a lot of you are the same ones who were calling for Steve Walsh and claiming Troy was trash.
Why does it amaze you? People are fans of the “Star”. Players come and go, and nobody is shielded from criticism nor should they. It’s life. This is what they signed up for, so you’re right no one is safe, as it should be.

Don’t know about you, but I’m sick of losing for the last 28 years, I’m sick of the weak minded players we draft. When have we drafted a guy that strikes fear into opposing teams? We don’t. We get punched and bullied and become the butt of all the jokes. They all deserve criticism until it changes. Thats JMO.

Big_D

Reaction score
Growing a little tired of accountability after the fact. For things to be different we need accountability in practice, accountability in our preparation. Players are too entitled, and management going into the season with an offensive tackle coming off of injury and the other injury prone with no viable swing tackle option is just crazy.

And to make things worse they doubled down on that way of thinking with Pollard coming off of injury and LVE who is injury prone. Not getting players prepared and ignoring thin or questionable positions is insane. Fans are a little tired of players and management saying we must do better after the fact.

And in light of all that absolute stupidity from the front office some will still blame Parsons. They've ignored so many aspects of the team and now the holes are getting bigger and bigger. We'll see how dumb and dumber handle this situation, but you can bet whatever they do won't be nearly enough. The run game stunk, the LBs even with LVE aren't very good. The D line has been terrible for years... it goes on and on.

plasticman

Reaction score
I don't see any player returning their paycheck.

I'll bet many of those players, at least in one corner of their brain, thought that game was going to be easy. When the Packers demonstrated what playoff level intensity was all about, they were in shock, and it was too late to turn it on.

They clearly weren't ready mentally or preparation-wise.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that this forum actively hates on the teams hands down best player.

No one is safe. I’m sure a lot of you are the same ones who were calling for Steve Walsh and claiming Troy was trash.
You and most need to stop overusing and saying the word hate out of context. It’s annoying. It’s become a catch all for not being a groupie of a certain player, team, etc.

Big_D

Reaction score
Came here to say this! Completely threw them under the bus!

Micah said that last year. Ex players say the same thing. The front office simply doesn't give a crap. Anyone worried about throwing Jerry or his kid under the bus? It's 100% their fault they're getting embarrassed yearly.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Can’t say I particularly blame him if that’s how he feels
Not saying I blame him either, but it’s felt like that since he got here. The posturing the tongue in cheek comments about DQ, the eagles love. I don’t think he really ever wanted to be here. I’m not sure I really want a player on the team who doesn’t want to be here either.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Micah saying pretty much what the fans are saying. If we have another one of those bargain budget offseasons, I can see Micah headed to another team once his contract is up.
he wants out now, but no way out till end of contract, and then F.Tag for 2 years. He is trapped in jerrys circus! or is it jerrys madhouse?

shabazz

Reaction score

It's amazing to me that a grown man in this forum uses the word " hate" like a teenage girl would.

It's called critique. Adults use that term .

ICP

Reaction score
The bigger question is what is "All in" to the Jones'?

They talk a LOT about what they would give for a Super Bowl, but when it's time for action it's "we like our guys"

So I just need to know what All in is to them. Is it win at all costs? Or "I know I'm not getting fired so I'll give it the ol college try?"
This, I have a feeling the Jones concept of all-in is going to be quite different from what most think

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
His tweets and podcasts are nothing more than chum for the sharks. Doesn't matter what he says, he's guilty in the court of most of your opinions anyway.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Is that how you handle meetings at your job?

!Not my fault, I want out. You guys are a joke!
right because its totally like our jobs..come on man..do you have 31 other companies waiting for you to leave your job so they can pay you mega millions...stop being coy..its dumb to act like our work world and the NFL players has the same rules...