Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

Gambit

Reaction score
yapyapyap...another one who likes to hear himself talk.

Wake me up when Mr Parsons quits thinking he is a all-world social media king and actually tries to becomes a leader and all-world football player through hard work, perseverance and a modicum of humility.

Mo of the same yapyapyap bull-chitter the Cowboys are rife with.

Go Cowboys!
This take always makes me chuckle. Some people on here yapyaoyap bull-chit about the players doing it. One is ok with some here, the other is not.

Makes me chuckle.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That's a smidgen of a glimmer of hope. At least he's not brainwashed into thinking they were one step away. The truth is the Cowboys were probably the worst team in the playoffs of either conference. They were fool's gold. They were all bright and shiny in the regular season, and then exposed as fraudulent in the playoffs. I want every member of the team, and all the coaches, to believe deep down what Micah said, and to be determined to do better.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Lol if you're that worried about whether or not a young man is embarrassed due to a football game loss, a chance you may actually be worried about the wrong things.

Good grief he didn't "show you" he was embarrassed.
Stop being melodramatic. No one is "worried"...anymore than you are "worried" about me being "worried"...circular babble.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
It’s all Dak’s fault. It’s all Parsons fault. You guys just don’t get that it’s a team sport. And it’s the most basic fact of football that there is.
LOL...so it's no one's fault. In any group enterprise if everyone is responsible, no one person takes the lead to fix things. I mean...what's the point of "chalking it up" to a team loss? Spare everyone's feelings? It's not analysis...it's lazy.

khiladi

Reaction score
The guys hating on Micah were the same ones saying he never gets holding calls… What happened? You love Dak way more, so you got to blame Micah?

Gambit

Reaction score
Stop being melodramatic. No one is "worried"...anymore than you are "worried" about me being "worried"...circular babble.
Yes, avoid the crux of what I said to deflect from the point.

Parsons nor any other human alive needs to show you they are embarrassed, you're not that important.

coult44

Reaction score
Most of you act like you have no idea that the Cowboys are not in a good cap spot to go “all in”… it’s almost laughable, and sad.

coult44

Reaction score

Parsons nor any other human alive needs to show you they are embarrassed, you're not that important.
There’s also nobody on this board who matters enough for an NFL player, coach, or staff member to care if they respect them or not:

Gambit

Reaction score
Most of you act like you have no idea that the Cowboys are not in a good cap spot to go “all in”… it’s almost laughable, and sad.
Yeah, just not right circumstances. We can create room part of that takes cooperation from players ie QB WR1

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL...so it's no one's fault. In any group enterprise if everyone is responsible, no one person takes the lead to fix things. I mean...what's the point of "chalking it up" to a team loss? Spare everyone's feelings? It's not analysis...it's lazy.
Well it’s the truth. The whole organization is at fault. The fact you don’t realize that tells the rest of us to ignore you.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
That's a smidgen of a glimmer of hope. At least he's not brainwashed into thinking they were one step away. The truth is the Cowboys were probably the worst team in the playoffs of either conference. They were fool's gold. They were all bright and shiny in the regular season, and then exposed as fraudulent in the playoffs. I want every member of the team, and all the coaches, to believe deep down what Micah said, and to be determined to do better.
Eagles were worse :laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The guys hating on Micah were the same ones saying he never gets holding calls… What happened? You love Dak way more, so you got to blame Micah?
Dak and Micah were both no-shows against the Pack, yet both want to be the highest paid in the league at their positions.

That is not setting too good with the fan base.

Blue64

Reaction score
Micah saying pretty much what the fans are saying. If we have another one of those bargain budget offseasons, I can see Micah headed to another team once his contract is up.
He will not leave because he is going to cash in when his contract is up.

This player is good, is he LT? No. Not even close.
He’s a better talker at times than he is a player as he regularly no shows in big games or at the 3/4 point of the season.

Did anyone watch Bosa in the NFCCG? He plays the same in every game…

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when you are the supposed leader on offense and defense and you do absolutely nothing, it is their responsibility to do better. They both did nothing and are supposed to be leaders, and we wonder why the team laid down after watching that crap.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

I didn’t avoid it, I dismissed it as tautological. I am no more “worried” about Micah than you are about me. Additionally, it’s a WEAK STRAW MAN since I NEVER CLAIMED MICAH CARED ABOUT MY “FEELINGS”. So you commented on something that is NOT RELEVANT…the very thing you accuse me of.

I am allowed to assess if Micah’s behavior lines up with his words. It’s called commentary goofy. You’re useless on this site without it. Or with it…given the above.

Game-Set-Match

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
There’s also nobody on this board who matters enough for an NFL player, coach, or staff member to care if they respect them or not:
Micah “cares” enough to respond to random people on twitter. Dak mentioned people “calling for his spot”. Yeah…this has been disproven BY THE MANY FORMER PROFESSONAL ATHLETES ADMITTING EVERY DAY ON TV THAT THEY DO CARE WHEN FANS CRITICIZE THEM…ESPECIALLY IF IT’S TRUE.

Who knew…not all are nimrods with no feelings.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Well it’s the truth. The whole organization is at fault. The fact you don’t realize that tells the rest of us to ignore you.
Lazy. It’s not true. McClay is at fault? Tyler Smith? The kicker too? C’mon…lazy, lazy, lazy.