Micah on playoff loss to the Packers: "Completely embarrassing and unacceptable."

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The most interesting thing he said was go get the players we were missing. Typically you don't hear players say this and I wonder specifically who he means.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if Micah is smart enough to know he will never have more power as a player than he does right now. He's an elite young player who is about to enter into negotiations for a record setting new deal with a team that is run by fan boys who cuddle and coddle players.

If he really wants an all in offseason then don't stop talking about it. Tell us you expect it. Tell us you want to spend your career on a team that does everything they can to win. You need to see that commitment before you show them yours. Don't shut up about it for the next month. Make it public.

The owner will hear you and it just might make him tell his cap conscious son to shut up. Daddy has decided. We're going for it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I wonder if Micah is smart enough to know he will never have more power as a player than he does right now. He's an elite young player who is about to enter into negotiations for a record setting new deal with a team that is run by fan boys who cuddle and coddle players.

If he really wants an all in offseason then don't stop talking about it. Tell us you expect it. Tell us you want to spend your career on a team that does everything they can to win. You need to see that commitment before you show them yours. Don't shut up about it for the next month. Make it public.

The owner will hear you and it just might make him tell his cap conscious son to shut up. Daddy has decided. We're going for it.
lol..he might and when Roy Willimas JR cost us several picks..we can all say..WooHoo Jerry is back!..lol

slick325

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be begging players to come play here
He needs to put pressure on Barnum & Bailey to spend money early in free agency on players in a position or positions of need. High impact players.

The last part of his statement was great!

slick325

Reaction score

This!

Gambit

Reaction score
The problem is that - outside of not going outside - how did he show he is embarrassed? His first tweets and posts were all defensive...

I'm not buying this at all. Show me, don't tell me.
Lol if you're that worried about whether or not a young man is embarrassed due to a football game loss, a chance you may actually be worried about the wrong things.

Good grief he didn't "show you" he was embarrassed.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to accept calling out others if you do not hold yourself accountable first and make changes.
Otherwise, it's the blame game.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score

This is right. This happens in the nba all the time. The players need to use their leverage as much as they can especially to leverage jerry.

dcstar

Reaction score
yapyapyap...another one who likes to hear himself talk.

Wake me up when Mr Parsons quits thinking he is a all-world social media king and actually tries to becomes a leader and all-world football player through hard work, perseverance and a modicum of humility.

Mo of the same yapyapyap bull-chitter the Cowboys are rife with.

Go Cowboys!

Last edited:

Wildcat711

Reaction score

Micah doesn't need to be re-signed tho does he.

Will he wan't a new contract tho.. will he hold out til he gets one.. who knows.. but he is one of the players that they "could" watch for one more season before making a decision.

Beaker42

Reaction score
YES, WE ALL ALREADY KNOW THIS, MICAH. I'm so tired of the lip service from these clowns.