Micah or Rashawn Now?

Havic

Reaction score
Parsons, he changed our entire defense right off the bat. We knew Smith was a ticking time bomb with injuries and we neglected it in the draft and in FA. We are still neglecting it now with Jerry saying time to look from within.

Reactions: BAT

RS12

Reaction score
Micah all day every day. And I am a Slater fan.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Hindsight is like x-ray vision.

Parsons completely changed the caliber of the defenses. I think he was and is the better choice. Slater is an excellent LT and will be for years. Last year he would have been a good LG for Dallas while Tyron continued to play LT.
Micah was the best player in the draft

Tussinman

Reaction score
Micah is a future HOFer just entering his 2nd year. Can't replace players like that.
Micah was the right pick but Slater had almost as good of a rookie showing. His rookie campaign was elite (2nd team all-pro, Day 1 pro bowl roster, NFL top 100) especially considering he did that at arguably the 2nd most valueable postion in the entire sport

blueblood70

Reaction score
Listening to a podcast, one of the dudes said that if we had taken Slater over Parsons last year, we wouldn't be in the predicament that we are in now because Slater would slide right into Tyron's spot. This is true but I would still rather have Parsons because he is a generational talent. His point was that Slater can be your left tackle for the next 10-15 years while Parsons probably won't last anywhere near that long.
So, would you rather have Micah or Rashawn on this football team now?
not even close Parsons is a generational talent slaters good could be great but Michas just special
le me be CLEAR, slater IS NOT 77..however parsons is that kind of player,.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Who gives a flip how long a player’s career is? The only thing draft picks should be graded on is how much they help the team during their rookie contract. Hometown discounts aren’t a thing.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listening to a podcast, one of the dudes said that if we had taken Slater over Parsons last year, we wouldn't be in the predicament that we are in now because Slater would slide right into Tyron's spot. This is true but I would still rather have Parsons because he is a generational talent. His point was that Slater can be your left tackle for the next 10-15 years while Parsons probably won't last anywhere near that long.
If they redid the draft today, Micah would be gone in the top 3, likely even 1st pick. There's your answer.

Reaction score
Choosing either player would have been the right choice, it's all the other OL wrong choices they made in recent years that we're paying for....and the crappy OL coaching...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Was Rashawn #2 in offensive player of the year honors?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Defense wins championships, but this mountain is way too high to climb, since this team lacks the offense needed to get a deep run in the playoffs!

plasticman

Reaction score
Rashawn now.

Unless, of course, Lawrence goes down. Then, Micah again.

That is, under the condition that nothing happens to Tyler Smith. Otherwise, back to Rashawn.

Assuming Sam Williams and Dorance Armstrong stays healthy. If not, obviously, Micah.

Of course, should..........Rashawn.

.......Micah.....