Micah Parsons: “Dak is a freaking warrior. He outplayed everyone today.”

GINeric

Reaction score
I mean, the man gave you 6 points in the 2nd half. What more do you want?

Yeah... Dak need to learn how to block better for himself and make receivers catch the passes that hits them in their hands.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He played a good game. He probably played better than any Cowboy today. Wouldn't have been in the game if it wasn't for him. But then he choked. And that's the way it's been for this generation of Cowboy football. Parsons better worry about his defense. Didn't look like a shut down defense to me out there.
We played philly probably better than any other defense they faced. We just didn't capitalize on those fumbles.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Offense only had the ball twice in the 3rd quarter thanks to the defense’ inability to get off the field. The offense moved into scoring position in the 3rd quarter, on their 1st drive, when the ticky tacky holding on Schoonmaker was called which stalled the drive and pushed them out of FG range.

Reactions: CWR

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Not surprising that loud mouth Micah is defending Dak since they both tend to feast on weak opposition and never deliver against good teams. They love their moral victories just like the cheerleaders here, doesn't take much to satisfy losers.

zeke21

Reaction score
Offense only had the ball twice in the 3rd quarter thanks to the defense’ inability to get off the field. The offense moved into scoring position in the 3rd quarter, on their 1st drive, when the ticky tacky holding on Schoonmaker was called which stalled the drive and pushed them out of FG range.
Only ever takes a penalty to stall our drives. that is the problem with bus driver offences.. as soon as we get behind the sticks.. its over.

And we talk about the D's inability to get off the field.. but Philly have got a great 2 yard play right now that is bailing them out a heap. They did it what 4 or 5 times? Got them out of 3 4th downs and a TD I think. That is tough and no one has worked out how to beat it yet.

I think against any other team.. our D would have held up today. Although we clearly still have issues with the run game and fast, timing throws.

Zman5

Reaction score
Our defense not giving up 14 points in the 2nd half. Our supposed vaunted defense gave up more point to the EaGilrs than the Patriots(25), Jets(14), Bucs(25), and the Rams(23).

Brooksey

Reaction score
He played a good game. He probably played better than any Cowboy today. Wouldn't have been in the game if it wasn't for him. But then he choked. And that's the way it's been for this generation of Cowboy football. Parsons better worry about his defense. Didn't look like a shut down defense to me out there.
:hammer:

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
Why do you have to tweet this if you are Micah? I mean do you see teammates posting crap like this about Mahomes when they lose...nope...it is like the team is so fragile right now given Dak's play or something???

Surfguy

Reaction score
Kudos to him. Did everything but win the game…which wasn’t all on him….not that there’s anything wrong with that! Two QBs enter…one QB leaves victorious. The other leaves after a series of confounding plays. Of course, he did step out and cost us 2 points and a chance to tie. But, whatever’s. Lol

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thought he played pretty great overall, the last drive was very Cowboys-like. In the end, had a shot to win it but came up short.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The Dak haters had been singing Micah's praises and saying he has earned the right to say whatever he wants.

Suddenly, now that Micah has been defending Dak and calling out anyone bashing Dak, y'all hate Micah and want him to just shut up!

:lmao:
Comments like what Micah said come off as weak when you lose. People don't mind someone talking their game when they can back it up and win, but after a loss it is better to shut up, get angry, and annihilate the Eagles the next time you meet them.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Pressure was turned up from the start of the game. Everyone knew how big this game was all week. So that doesn't make sense.
Didnt we spend the summer pointing out how poor Dak's stats were with <2 mins (and <4 mins) when trailing. As with the two play-off loses to the 9ers Dak just isnt the guy you want with the ball in his hands when chasing a deficit and clock ticking.

The guy's a great QB, he just appears to have anxiety/composure issues at the most intense moments. He's a definite warrior, great QB, but he's just not the player to send us over the top.....we dont need a warrior, we need a winner (who can beat the elite).

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense not giving up 14 points in the 2nd half. Our supposed vaunted defense gave up more point to the EaGilrs than the Patriots(25), Jets(14), Bucs(25), and the Rams(23).
Yeah but nobody's saying they played well like they are the QB who put up 6 points in the 2nd half and 23 points overall. That's the thing.