Micah Parsons 2019 Cotton Bowl Defensive MVP

JBS

Reaction score
One would think that as soft as the Cowboys defense has been for so long, especially the absolute pathetic performances last year. That this fan base would appreciate a downhill, physical, play making linebacker. But I guess people wouldn't know what was good for them, if it hit them in the face.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why so mad? Because he doesn't play coverage like the top corners in the draft? How someone could complain about the top LB in the draft, a position nearly everyone said we needed to strengthen, without watching a single play of him in the NFL, comes off very arrogant.
Mad? If you think what's driving me is anger then you're misinterpreting the motivation behind my message. The Cowboys used to be a professional football institution. The league revolved around the Cowboys... but that was so long ago. I bet we have posters here that never experienced that. They are more familiar with the Patriots or Packers being that team. The fanbase is just different now. They don't seem to understand we have a a good core group of guys. They'd rather get their inspiration for the future of this team from rookies that have done nothing yet. I understand being excited for what there potetial could be but until we see them measuring up to that potential, playing amongst other pro players, I just don't see getting my expections up for them. But that's what the fans do. If I tell them to hit the breaks, I'm treated as the bad guy, I'm told I'm mad. No. I'm not mad.