Micah Parsons 2019 Cotton Bowl Defensive MVP

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So just FYI Joe King here started out as a straight troll. One of his first posts was something about Tony Romo drinking toilet water. He then fashioned himself as an intense Romo supporter to criticize Dak. Long story short he doesn't really believe anything he posts because his presence here is specifically intended to bother people. He's in good company though because this board is troll central.
I actually didn't know this....People are so lost to gimmicks to fit in on a website....just amazed.....

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It means the same thing, either way, it is said. "I think" is implied even if it is not said. I don't have magical powers to know the future so of course, it's just "I think".

Does not mean the same thing, but I will let you continue. Your comment was emphatic and resolute.

"Not every player gets painted with the high expectations that he is receiving. It's a lot of pressure to measure up too. I remain skeptical and you can remain fooled. You will be disappointed and I will say I told you so. Jerry Jones is a snake oil salesman and this player is nothing but snake oil."

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Other than the fact he can't catch he has everything else you could want.
They blitzed him a ton but that paid off big time with forced turnovers.
He dominated this game on the attack.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Does not mean the same thing, but I will let you continue. Your comment was emphatic and resolute.

"Not every player gets painted with the high expectations that he is receiving. It's a lot of pressure to measure up too. I remain skeptical and you can remain fooled. You will be disappointed and I will say I told you so. Jerry Jones is a snake oil salesman and this player is nothing but snake oil."
Not every player gets painted with the high expectations that he is receiving. It's a lot of pressure to measure up too. I remain skeptical and you can remain fooled. You will be disappointed and I will say I told you so. Jerry Jones is a snake oil salesman and this player is nothing but snake oil.
Yep, that's what I said and I stand by every word. Posters predict outcomes all the time here but aren't persecuted the way I have been for speaking my mind. You fools just can't swallow the truth when it is told to you.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, that's what I said and I stand by every word. Posters predict outcomes all the time here but aren't persecuted the way I have been for speaking my mind. You fools just can't swallow the truth when it is told to you.

The reason why, it is your truth, and only your truth. Stop stating fact, and stick with opinion. You are not good at predictions.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hope Quinn studies this tape because it’s obvious that much of Parsons’ success is thanks to having a D coordinator who knows how to scheme and make game calls and stunts that allow Parsons to utilize his skills. I’ve never seen so many plays where the DLine ran actions with the purpose to give him gaps.

lk8701

Reaction score
Other than the fact he can't catch he has everything else you could want.
They blitzed him a ton but that paid off big time with forced turnovers.
He dominated this game on the attack.

Parsons Hand size: 11″ I think he should be fine long term. Just make him use the jugs machine.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The reason why, it is your truth, and only your truth. Stop stating fact, and stick with opinion. You are not good at predictions.
I'm a man of the future, standing in my own past and telling you what will be. You just can't handle it, but it's your problem. What I say will be, will be. It's just a matter of perspective,

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm a man of the future, standing in my own past and telling you what will be. You just can't handle it, but it's your problem. What I say will be, will be.
It's true. He's as future-forward as a chalk board.
His posts are the fingernails upon it.

JBond

Reaction score
Not every player gets painted with the high expectations that he is receiving. It's a lot of pressure to measure up too. I remain skeptical and you can remain fooled. You will be disappointed and I will say I told you so. Jerry Jones is a snake oil salesman and this player is nothing but snake oil.
Why so mad? Because he doesn't play coverage like the top corners in the draft? How someone could complain about the top LB in the draft, a position nearly everyone said we needed to strengthen, without watching a single play of him in the NFL, comes off very arrogant.