Micah Parsons absence, says it's not about money

RS12

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Thats Tad in the background btw...
Might be Tad. Or Jackson Mahomes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Honestly. He may be sending the FO a message.

If you aint all in. Neither am I.

shabazz

Reaction score
Idk why we are not on the phone, looking to trade Micah. They need to call up the vikes. Trade him for their two firsts this year. With three first round picks we could stack this team up
I wouldn't be surprised if Dakota , Parsons and Lamb are all potential trade fodder right up to draft day.

When owners/Gms hit the phones to trade players, it's one of the few things that stay secret.

Jerry's blown a fuse after the Packers loss and he's gonna get his pound of flesh from some of these sacred cows here

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With a new DC, Parsons should be there.

Big_D

Reaction score
Even the players can see the front office is making no real effort to win.
Seems pretty obvious to everyone except the 2 in charge. You know some of the players are watching this disaster and wondering what's going on. I'm sure Micah isn't happy with the current state of the team and ownership that does nothing about it.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
He's just doing what his agent tells him to.
The guy has a brain.

And he can still decide wether he does everything others tell him, or if he has an own point of view here and there.

So this is a weak excuse for him. The guy is also usually very loud during his Podcast.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It may not be about the money but it sure proves it aint about the team either...again he has given plenty of signs on how he approaches this, and lets just say his answer to "There is no I in team" seems to be "There aint no we either".....