Reaction score
I'm sorry mods it has the emphamis news company, please delete

TwentyOne

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Thats Tad in the background btw...

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
At least a money issue I would understand....sort of. You're telling me that the guy who is supposed to be the leader of this defense is electing to train on his own just because he wants to? New DC, new scheme and he wants to work out alone? He doesn't want to be part of the early offseason work that helps set the culture for this year? He doesn't want to be there to help his teammates get better?

I'm sorry for being so negative on this but if true this is a massive red flag IMO. It's not even the fact that he is missing that is the true issue, it's the psychology behind it. You don't make a guy the highest paid defense player in league history if he is all about 'me' and not the team. I say that as a massive Micah Parsons fan too.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
At least a money issue I would understand....sort of. You're telling me that the guy who is supposed to be the leader of this defense is electing to train on his own just because he wants to? New DC, new scheme and he wants to work out alone? He doesn't want to be part of the early offseason work that helps set the culture for this year? He doesn't want to be there to help his teammates get better?

I'm sorry for being so negative on this but if true this is a massive red flag IMO. It's not even the fact that he is missing that is the true issue, it's the psychology behind it. You don't make a guy the highest paid defense player in league history if he is all about 'me' and not the team. I say that as a massive Micah Parsons fan too.
These players sucker us in when they first get here, they're hype happy etc etc, we think they're going to be different. Once money comes around, and they put a few years in, you don't see the same actions from them. As soon as he gets his new deal, he'll be there in the off season, a year or 2 in the contract, he'll be back to training on his own again

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Guy had the highest pass rush win rate while also having the highest double/triple team rate. I'm not concerned about his effort.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
These players sucker us in when they first get here, they're hype happy etc etc, we think they're going to be different. Once money comes around, and they put a few years in, you don't see the same actions from them. As soon as he gets his new deal, he'll be there in the off season, a year or 2 in the contract, he'll be back to training on his own again
I've said it sort of tongue in cheek before but really starting to take serious the idea that it's not a player issue, but a Jerry/Stephen one. I truly believe that a guy like Micah wants to win a championship, but when you watch your team do nothing to help the roster over the offseason why would he want to be a team first guy? While I don't support it I can completely understand why guys would be apathetic towards the offseason programs this year. No help on the way and a coaching staff on expiring deals that have been set up to take the fall. If I were Lamb or Parsons I may not want to stay home, just focus on getting my stats and cashing in too.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

He did the same thing last year.......you think his teammates are questioning his leadership over this?