Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236

ADD THAT ALONG WITH PLAYERS GETTING OTHER PLAYERS JERSEYS after games, so weird!!!!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect a player to hate the same teams it's fans hate. After all he is an employee who should give his best for his employer, anything else is up to him.

Especially if he's from Philly or the area... cudos to him for being honest. :)

Flamma

Reaction score
This cannot be compared to the Empire State building embarrassment. There are many fans that are division fans. I'm not one of those. I just can't do it. Just like baseball fans forever always rooted for their league. I never did. Those teams can kiss my arse.

The Empire State building, and what they did, was an embarrassment. You're supposed to represent the Empire state, not the keystone state. Or the peach state.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Micah points fingers and talks ish against his QB after playoff loss to 49ers, but now is rooting for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl. Yet, he was raised to be a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Something is wrong with this dude.

Reaction score
Today's players do not have the animosity towards division rivals the way older players and fans do.

These guys share agents, went to school together, train together, etc.

Long gone are the days when Harvey Martin throws funeral flowers into the Red skins locker room after beating them out of a division title

The NFL is no longer that world

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Today's players do not have the animosity towards division rivals the way older players and fans do.

Long gone are the days when Harvey Martin throws funeral flowers into the Red skins locker room after beating them out of a division title

Exactly!!!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

The NFL is no longer that world
Those old players were true hard-core Cowboys loyalists.