Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Brax

Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
This is really sad but the soft buddy buddy of today’s nfl is what you are seeing. The Cowboys are watching and he’s cheering the eagles on, never would of thought. To me it’s truly embarrassing and he most likely doesn’t understand this.

Sydla

Reaction score
Micah points fingers and talks ish against his QB after playoff loss to 49ers, but now is rooting for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl. Yet, he was raised to be a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Something is wrong with this dude.
This I agree with. Parsons weird tweets about the QB position is more of an issue IMO than him just praising Lane Johnson.

The fact he just praised a guy playing with a bad injury (Parsons himself dealt with a groin problem earlier in the year) and wished him well doesn't bother me. But that cryptic tweet about QBs, well that was................ weird.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Nope. So many others failed, not just the QB. Fans are the ones who need to grow up and think before they post just like Micah.
Spot on. I think its fine for our players to congratulate opponents on a victory. I dont feel the same way about our players rooting for a hated divisional rival openly. The team goal is to absolutely destroy our division. Seeing them in ashes should make our fanbase and team feel good. Why hope for them at all.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't hear you complaining about the fan base turning on their QB.

Kind of a silly point. People would be turning on Parsons because he gave a shout out to a divisional rival's player. That's dumb.

Prescott is getting killed because frankly, he didn't play well again in his last playoff game after being inconsistent for much of the last half season (on top of not playing well in last year's playoff game as well). If people were killing Dak because of a tweet or something he said, you'd have a better point here.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There might have been a time in which NFL player took rivalries as serious as the fans do, but that time has past. The Cowboys-Eagles rivalry is kept more alive by the two fanbases constantly going back and forth with each other and despising the other team, than it's kept alive in intensity by the most recent and current Cowboys and Eagles players. Even after the games they are hand shaking and having friendly chats with each other. And will even exchange jerseys.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Nope. So many others failed, not just the QB. Fans are the ones who need to grow up and think before they post just like Micah.
Nope. Sure there are other players who could have been better but the #1 reason this team hasn't been to a NFCCG wears #4. Everyone knows it. Time for denial & excuses are over. He just isn't the guy.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is really sad but the soft buddy buddy of today’s nfl is what you are seeing. The Cowboys are watching and he’s cheering the eagles on, never would of thought. To me it’s truly embarrassing and he most likely doesn’t understand this.
I think what's at work here is that some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

This has been going on for years especially as the players' union has gotten stronger. There's more of a brotherhood feel here.

The notion that this makes them soft is so hilarious. I suspect if you had a Venn diagram of people bothered by Parsons' tweet, those who think concussions are for sissies, Purdy was a pansy on Sunday, the league has gone soft in trying to keep players from getting hurt, etc. is just one big circle.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nope. Sure there are other players who could have been better but the #1 reason this team hasn't been to a NFCCG wears #4. Everyone knows it. Time for denial & excuses are over. He just isn't the guy.
You're full of it. Lame excuse. Even Kurt Warner was pointing out the lazy routes being ran during those 2 interceptions. I guess Dak was supposed to run them as well? Bottom line, other players contributed to the playoff losses the past several years as well.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You really have to appreciate the irony here.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Trade him now while he still has high value. This could be another great train robbery.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
You're full of it. Lame excuse. Even Kurt Warner was pointing out the lazy routes being ran during those 2 interceptions. I guess Dak was supposed to run them as well? Bottom line, other players contributed to the playoff losses the past several years as well.
Bro stop, Dak is a special kind of slow, dumb and totally inaccurate.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

XXLMike

Reaction score
Grow up!! Fans are different than players. They actually play the game. Dang....just something else for some of you to hate on. Misery loves company. I'm not visiting!
Lol!!
Embarrassment

Brax

Reaction score
I think what's at work here is that some of you take this stuff way too seriously.

This has been going on for years especially as the players' union has gotten stronger. There's more of a brotherhood feel here.

The notion that this makes them soft is so hilarious. I suspect if you had a Venn diagram of people bothered by Parsons' tweet, those who think concussions are for sissies, Purdy was a pansy on Sunday, the league has gone soft in trying to keep players from getting hurt, etc. is just one big circle.
This is a sad view let’s all sing kumbaya , most of what you said is just horse crap no one wants to see anyone hurt, you didn’t play competitive sports from your views .