Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

foofighters

Reaction score
Those old players were true hard-core Cowboys loyalists.
These days are long gone. The NFL is more of a brotherhood now more that ever. Sure there are still a few guys in teams that do not like each other but in general, it isn't the case anymore. These guys are out for a paycheck. It's the reality of the generation that's playing. We are just old farts and have to realize that's what the NFL is now. It's partly the reason why I really don't watch much outside of Cowboys games anymore. I hate the team celebrations. An offense fails to convert a 3rd down because the runner falls down (defense wasn't around him) and the defense runs to the end zone to pose. Or on a kickoff, the runner runs it out from the goal line and gets tackled on the 22 and the special teams defending runs to the end zone to pose. Seriously...

I don't care if Micah roots for an Eagles player. What I do care about is his body of work. The guy was animal this year. Often placed out of position and his body took that toll on at the end of the year. We need to move him around some more.

Oh...and he really should stay of Twitter. He's had some questionable statements this year on Twitter and it's going to get him in some serious trouble. He needs to grow up quite a bit.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I don’t like dook at all can’t stand them, whole family are heels fans and my brother played for them and sister went there. Was at my brothers house when oldest daughter was just born. Went to their house and he had a signed basketball by coach rat (k) on the table. I was like what is this, LOL! He just smiled and said a basketball. Meaning when you played in a rival it’s not the same as the fans, he is friends with some of the football and basketball players at dook.

Jipper

Reaction score
Fans and players have vastly different views than there were 20 year ago...this is simply a business to them now...thebsooner you understand that the better.

They get paid millions to play a game, much easier to stomach a loss knowing you have financial security for life.

It's just a different mentality these days and with the widening gap in player compensation vs fans it's a growing discrepancy in perspective.

It's just what it is...I just focus on the player doing what they can on the field and try to enjoy that

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Probably because the QB isnt the hands down best player on the entire team. Just saying. Comparing Parsons to Dak is silly.
The QB can't do it by himself. So now Micah gets a pass because it's Micah? I wonder what old players like Randy White, Too Tall Jones and all the greats from the 70s think about this from today's fans?

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Hmmm either be loyal to a brotherhood of peers or appease a fanbase who will slander your name the second you do something wrong? As long as he he performs when the pads are on I don’t care truthfully

visionary

Reaction score
If this is so “normal” show me tweets from other top 2-3 players on an NFL team rooting for their division rivals to win the SB

Show me or shut your trap

Both Riddick and Bosa had more impact as pass rushers in the playoffs than he did. Maybe get to work instead of yapping

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If this is so “normal” show me tweets from other top 2-3 players on an NFL team rooting for their division rivals to win the SB

Show me or shut your trap

Both Riddick and Bosa had more impact as pass rushers in the playoffs than he did. Maybe get to work instead of yapping
:hammer: :bow:

phildadon86

Reaction score
The QB can't do it by himself. So now Micah gets a pass because it's Micah? I wonder what old players like Randy White, Too Tall Jones and all the greats from the 70s think about this from today's fans?
The QB had to have a mediocre game and the DEFENSE had the game won. 19 points. We scored 12. Yes coaching, lack of separation was a problem, but Daks 2 interceptions were THE problem.