Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
That's why you and Micah don't get it. How can you expect for a Cowboys player to give it his absolute best if he's buddy/buddy with Eagles players and wishing them well to win a Super Bowl why the Cowboys are sitting at home? Totally messed up! Did you ever play football? If so, were you buddy/buddy with your district rivals and wishing them well when they made the playoffs while you and your team are sitting at home? 2 ex-teammates of mine back in the day were doing that, so me and my fellow Olinemen addressed the rest of the team. They agreed matters needed to be handled, so we got rid of the traitors. No questions asked. Forced them to leave the team, school and town immediately. Everything continued great without having to worry about any half-arse efforts when we played those rivals or doubts from those 2. Gone. Bye.
I’m not sure how much it happens in football…… but def in other sports.

Hell micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant would go at each other as hard as possible when they played. Yet Jordan was kobes mentor.

if Micah wasn’t performing on the field I’d get the hate. But the fact that he’s a two time all pro…. Defensive player of the year candidate again. And also a guy that played incredibly well in our playoff game. I’m not concerned about it at all

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Nope. You guys defending Micah don't get it...or refuse to get it...just like he doesn't get it, especially by saying, "Big bro (Eagles' Lane Johnson), win it for the NFC East!"
Embarrassing.
Should the owners act like they don’t like each other? Perhaps it would be a good look if coaching staffs wish each other ill. It can happen in pro sports in contemporary America that a competitor ends up a colleague or teammate at some point in your career. Showing respect for your peers is probably better for your career than the other way around.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This guy is a flake - a phony - and a cliq overrated.

Now he’s being called out and exposed .

Micah Parsons Telling Lane Johnson To 'Go Win A Bowl For Our Division' Is The Lowest, Saddest Moment In Cowboys History
https://bars.tl/3454236
He for sure is not the brightest candle on the cake. Let him text his crap on asocial media. Who the hell cares what he has to say. In the end he is a football player not a scientist.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
That's why you and Micah don't get it. How can you expect for a Cowboys player to give it his absolute best if he's buddy/buddy with Eagles players and wishing them well to win a Super Bowl why the Cowboys are sitting at home? Totally messed up! Did you ever play football? If so, were you buddy/buddy with your district rivals and wishing them well when they made the playoffs while you and your team are sitting at home? 2 ex-teammates of mine back in the day were doing that, so me and my fellow Olinemen addressed the rest of the team. They agreed matters needed to be handled, so we got rid of the traitors. No questions asked. Forced them to leave the team, school and town immediately. Everything continued great without having to worry about any half-arse efforts when we played those rivals or doubts from those 2. Gone. Bye.

The same way the other team is giving their all even though their friends with Micah. The way you grew up is over man. Let it go. The world is passing you by. This happens in all of sports at all levels. These guys grow up together and go to the same camps, same trainers, same agents.

The world you are describing is over. Back in the day you may not even know the stars from other states -now with social media these guys can be in constant contact and be friendly with players all over the country. It’s you who doesn’t get it. It’s a new day.
Micah’s a bad ***. The whole league knows it.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Not real hard to understand. You can be friends outside the lines, as soon as the game starts there are no friends. After the game, go back to being friends. Has zero impact on how you play.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Micah is a great player, and good kid. That should be factored in when we pass judgment on him. I thought it was a heckuva gesture to give Super Bowl tickets to a aging veteran recently. That really speaks volumes about the type of person he is in a sport that doesn't always have good people in it. I'm thrilled we have him here representing the Cowboys.

Booger

Reaction score
Yeah this is just what we need, for the fan base to turn against the literal best player on our team because he doesn’t act like some 40 year old living in mom’s basement with a voodoo doll of opposing teams.
He's a Giant fan.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He wants to play for the beagles after his rookie contract expires, OBVIOUSLY!
He is from the area, went to Penn State, would not be surprised if he one day signed with the Eagles.

Most of these players dont care about rivalries, they play against each other in college, train together in the pros, hang out together in the offseason, they just look at this as a job.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The same way the other team is giving their all even though their friends with Micah. The way you grew up is over man. Let it go. The world is passing you by. This happens in all of sports at all levels. These guys grow up together and go to the same camps, same trainers, same agents.

The world you are describing is over. Back in the day you may not even know the stars from other states -now with social media these guys can be in constant contact and be friendly with players all over the country. It’s you who doesn’t get it. It’s a new day.
Micah’s a bad ***. The whole league knows it.
He's a dumb ***. Everybody is seeing it.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Sorry the threshold for me caring is 51 old teammates on facebook who agree with you.
Hahaha, thank you for trying to being some sanity to this thread. Unfortunately with this clown your efforts are wasted. He lives in some sort of Tom Cruise 80's Teenager drama movie I guess.