Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Nope. You guys defending Micah don't get it...or refuse to get it...just like he doesn't get it, especially by saying, "Big bro (Eagles' Lane Johnson), win it for the NFC East!"

Embarrassing.
Or You Don't get it. You can be competitive on the field and friends off of it. Lane Johnson could very well be his "Big Bro" As fans all we get to see is a man who performs on Sunday.

We don't know what makes up their lives away from football. And people need to stop acting like they know what they live like. If Micah is friends with Lane Johnson, and wishes him well in

the biggest game of his career, good for him. People need to stop living vicariously thru athletes. Just because you hate the Eagles, don't mean the Cowboys have to.

starman22

Reaction score
It wasn't a "rumor" though?

This is what Micah had to say about it: "But at the end of the day, I was a kid. I was 17-18. We all made mistakes when we were 17-18. I’m not going to let it control or dictate the person I am now. I’m not going to let something that happened four years ago dictate who I’m becoming and the father I want to be.”

He all but admitted it. But yeah "rumors". Only difference in the NFL is, there aren't many lanky skinny dudes to bully in the "brotherhood".
I would like to read that article. Do you happen to have a link?

I really hadn't heard that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Or You Don't get it. You can be competitive on the field and friends off of it. Lane Johnson could very well be his "Big Bro" As fans all we get to see is a man who performs on Sunday.

We don't know what makes up their lives away from football. And people need to stop acting like they know what they live like. If Micah is friends with Lane Johnson, and wishes him well in

the biggest game of his career, good for him. People need to stop living vicariously thru athletes. Just because you hate the Eagles, don't mean the Cowboys have to.
That's why you and Micah don't get it. How can you expect for a Cowboys player to give it his absolute best if he's buddy/buddy with Eagles players and wishing them well to win a Super Bowl why the Cowboys are sitting at home? Totally messed up! Did you ever play football? If so, were you buddy/buddy with your district rivals and wishing them well when they made the playoffs while you and your team are sitting at home? 2 ex-teammates of mine back in the day were doing that, so me and my fellow Olinemen addressed the rest of the team. They agreed matters needed to be handled, so we got rid of the traitors. No questions asked. Forced them to leave the team, school and town immediately. Everything continued great without having to worry about any half-arse efforts when we played those rivals or doubts from those 2. Gone. Bye.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I would like to read that article. Do you happen to have a link?

I really hadn't heard that.
https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/draft...e had some concerns,an alleged fight with the

Some of the stuff alleged by Isaiah Humphries is pretty gross - whether what has been claimed is dramatized, we'll never know, but we do know SOMETHING happened and Parsons was involved. And since Parsons was also a first year, it went beyond hazing, they just found a guy in the locker room to torment for their own pleasure.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
That's why you and Micah don't get it. How can you expect for a Cowboys player to give it his absolute best if he's buddy/buddy with Eagles players and wishing them well to win a Super Bowl why the Cowboys are sitting at home? Totally messed up! Did you ever play football? If so, were you buddy/buddy with your district rivals and wishing them well when they made the playoffs while you and your team are sitting at home? 2 ex-teammates of mine back in the day were doing that, so me and my fellow Olinemen addressed the rest of the team. They agreed matters needed to be handled, so we got rid of the traitors. No questions asked. Forced them to leave the team, school and town immediately. Everything continued great without having to worry about any half-arse efforts when we played those rivals or doubts from those 2. Gone. Bye.
ROFL thank you for my entertainment for the day. Gave me a good laugh. Appreciate it.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Just wait and see. Pretty sure MP will be tweeting less going forward.
Yah I just talked to him actually. He saw your posts on this forum and said he will change. Well done man. You did it. You and your 50+ Facebook friends made a difference today.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Well I did play (Only HS Football) and I played against Friends, Cousins, People I grew up with. And I wished them well. It didn't mean I didn't clean their clock during the Game and it damn sure didn't stop them from trying to level my *** lol.

And that story you told about teamates having to move is just sad, on so many levels. I said many times on here there's more to life than the score of a football game. A certain NFL Coach and his team kicked the

living snot out of us, the Qb of that team married my little sister and is the father of my nephew. I love the guy and wished him well in the playoff. Don't mean I didn't give my all during the game.