Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Zordon

Reaction score
He's happy for the Eagles success.

I don't know what's more sad. A player saying that or the fact millions of weak morons will defend him for it.
This behavior is expected of our soft sheepish fanbase. I didn't expect this from Micah. Well, maybe a little. He seems enamored with the Eagles.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This would be an actual problem if we were playing against the Eagles and he said this. But of course the implosion happens on Cowboyszone which I do kinda understand. I see both sides.
It's a game. Only a complete loser would be upset over him rooting on someone he's friends with.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is what Parsons has to say to you, and I agree.

How soon we forget how we acted after Damar Hamlin's injury, only to revert back to our former selves.

Some people never learn anything in life. It's a game. Also, Micah and Lane Johnson are friends...

This dude is a moron and he seems to be terminally on Twitter when he's not on the field getting gassed in two quarters.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's a game. Only a complete loser would be upset over him rooting on someone he's friends with.
Nope. You guys defending Micah don't get it...or refuse to get it...just like he doesn't get it, especially by saying, "Big bro (Eagles' Lane Johnson), win it for the NFC East!"

Embarrassing.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
How would you know until we make it to the Super Bowl and the Eagles are eliminated? Half the players weren't even alive the last time we were in the Super Bowl.
Because they are celebrating and laughing about the fact we don't make the super bowl even when they don't make the playoffs?

Maybe think a little bit before posting stuff like this.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Only weird for fans. These guys are apart of an elite brotherhood. They care more about that than teams. It's pretty obvious the way they talk about each other. This is a nothing burger. Think about it they get to game games worn jerseys from the NFLs best. Talk about a family heirloom.
That's incredibly lame and was never thought of like this until a few years ago. This mindset was with no player until social media popped up and people needed 24/7 coverage on themselves to build their own brand.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Players are human and have lives. Just because we’re butt hurt that our franchise sucks when it comes to winning, don’t get your panties bunched up because other players have lives outside of the Dallas Cowboys.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I guess Micah forgot about this brotherhood when he and his bros were harassing Isaiah Humphries

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect a player to hate the same teams it's fans hate. After all he is an employee who should give his best for his employer, anything else is up to him.

Especially if he's from Philly or the area... cudos to him for being honest. :)
Was going to say, dude went to Penn State. He could lie to make us feel better, but I really don't care about this.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Boy didn't take long for our bipolar fan base to start turning on him. Just wait til he gets paid smdh
You’re softer than wet charmin .

Dude is screaming love for his favorite Eagles player.

Would Randy White do that ?

Take a walk with your hurt feelings Pal.

starman22

Reaction score
I guess Micah forgot about this brotherhood when he and his bros were harassing Isaiah Humphries
You are this worked up over rumors and what was determined to be false accusations?
Maybe you should think a little bit before posting unfounded rumors.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You are this worked up over rumors and what was determined to be false accusations?
Maybe you should think a little bit before posting unfounded rumors.
It wasn't a "rumor" though?

This is what Micah had to say about it: "But at the end of the day, I was a kid. I was 17-18. We all made mistakes when we were 17-18. I’m not going to let it control or dictate the person I am now. I’m not going to let something that happened four years ago dictate who I’m becoming and the father I want to be.”

He all but admitted it. But yeah "rumors". Only difference in the NFL is, there aren't many lanky skinny dudes to bully in the "brotherhood".

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
An operation such as sodrunkifellofftheBARSTOOLsports ,

Yeah that's about what I expect from someone who's IQ looks like a Golf Score