Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
anytime i happen to watch this hes usually the one rooting for dallas. Just shows how bipolar these shows are for views

Sinister

Reaction score
These types of shows love when people call them out. Micah is a great player, but anything he says to these mediots will be fodder for their shows and a boost to their egos. Best thing to do is ignore them.

These shows exist to provoke a response whether negative or positive; they don't care.

Unfortunately the Cowboys are easy fodder, because they have a huge fan base and are good enough to elicit negative responses from said huge fan base.

Look at Skip and Steven, they made their money talking positively and negatively about the Cowboys, their careers are tied to the Cowboys and they know it.

So what do TV hosts do who want to make money? Talk negatively or positively about the Cowboys elicit a response from Cowboys nation and profit.

I'm not saying all mediots do it, but the ones that are the most negative (Smith) or most positive (Skip) make the most money.

Guys like Acho are trying to provoke a response and it worked, Micah came at him and he loves it (more money).

Now, when the Cowboys play great Cowboys fans flock to these shows and tell them how wrong they are and the hosts love it because it makes them relevant and makes them money.

When the Cowboys play bad they love it because they can say how great they are at predicting just how terrible the team is.

It is a self-fulfilling prophecy for these guys.

The NFL is a league of parity and if they rag on any team they have a 31/32 chance of being right (only one Superbowl winner per year).

I would say stop watching this garbage TV, but people are going to do what they want to do.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also- serious q- why does anyone care what these sports talking heads say? They are intentionally provocative to draw the ire and interest of fans. Its a scam.

The respect any Cowboys player or fan should give a rip about is the respect earned in the playoffs. Who gives a rat’s behind what the sports media says?

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Someone needs to help Micah mature some more. He needs to let his and the team’s play do the talking. I love him as a player but shutting his yapper would really be a good thing for this team.
Yup, funny on my Youtube feed - Darius Slay came out, took a look at his show/podcast and its a whole diff vibe.

Slay is 32, Micah is still young and emotional.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yup, funny on my Youtube feed - Darius Slay came out, took a look at his show/podcast and its a whole diff vibe.

Slay is 32, Micah is still young and emotional.
Yeah, the ABD’s are eating this up. They’re not taking it as “young and mouthy overreacting”, they’re taking it as “the #1 Cowboy is crying like a little bee-yotch.”

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
shutting his yapper would really be a good thing for this team.
I think it's just part of who he is and remember he once signed up to be part of Skip's show but it's nothing new. Hell, there was a time when 3-4 players from the 90's had their own shows, just weren't as cocky or mouthy as Parsons. In other words, some players love this kinda stuff, some don't.

Jipper

Reaction score
You guys getting upset with this have to remember that this is normal for this generation. They consume information through social media and its their primary communication channel.

I get the whole premise of let your play speak but that's just not the way this generation operates.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Micah is young, still immature and now has a podcast where unfortunately he feels the need he “has” to say stuff like this to make the show interesting.

His comments the last few weeks have been really annoying /bordering on a real distraction. When you play for the cowboys you get all the attention, both good and bad. Overall micah has been talked about very very favorably by talking heads.