Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Someone needs to help Micah mature some more. He needs to let his and the team’s play do the talking. I love him as a player but shutting his yapper would really be a good thing for this team.
maybe dez's old baby sitter is available?

JayFord

Reaction score
I understand everyone has an opinion

but i dont understand the "shut up and play micah" crowd

you realize theres an unattainable standard they are held to right?

some think if we win a SB they'll shut up...they wont they will still discredit it

would you just shut up at work if youre doing your job and someone keeps moving the goalpost?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Spend more time in practice and less running mouth on media and social media.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The NFL mediots love it when the target of their criticism fans the flames: Mission accomplished.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I understand everyone has an opinion

but i dont understand the "shut up and play micah" crowd

you realize theres an unattainable standard they are held to right?

some think if we win a SB they'll shut up...they wont they will still discredit it

would you just shut up at work if youre doing your job and someone keeps moving the goalpost?
Completely agree, and in regard to his play - he is playin'. If Micah sat for a couple games I couldn't imagine how happy opposing coordinators would be to develop a game plan knowing they don't have to allocate additional resources to stop a game-wrecker. Do you think they would be sweating the thought of having to double-team DLaw or Dorance Armstrong? Hell no.
Acho, McCoy AND Fatass Joy Taylor—-ALL USELESS!
BTW, Joy, don't listen to Esis, he's just a little cantankerous right now. You can swing that Fat*** my way any time you like. I'm for it.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Well, there's one sure fire way to shut them up at least for the short term - win the darn the Super Bowl.

JayFord

Reaction score
Only one way to shut folks up Micah, win.
if we win every game including the superbowl is Sas, shady mccoy and the rest of them going to shut up? or are they going to discredit it?

ESisback

Reaction score
Completely agree, and in regard to his play - he is playin'. If Micah sat for a couple games I couldn't imagine how happy opposing coordinators would be to develop a game plan knowing they don't have to allocate additional resources to stop a game-wrecker. Do you think they would be sweating the thought of having to double-team DLaw or Dorance Armstrong? Hell no.

BTW, Joy, don't listen to Esis, he's just a little cantankerous right now. You can swing that Fat*** my way any time you like. I'm for it.
Jessica Simpson was “hot” too, but I’d stay away. Not much between the ears. Selfish, entitled and stupid.

ESisback

Reaction score
whooaaa

Joy isnt Fat...thats a fine woman with a smoking hot body

her takes and analysis is pre school level though
It’s just another way of insulting someone I don’t like. Wouldn’t touch her, because her personality turns me off. It like Lebron. He’ll never be the Goat. Great skills, but a GIANT A-hole.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well, there's one sure fire way to shut them up at least for the short term - win the darn the Super Bowl.
this team can win a SB but it will need some breaks. Its not constructed as well as Philly and san fran and maybe detroit I havent seen them much. we would need to play our best they would need to be below their standards

Its not impossible but it may be a reach.I just enjoy the ride but its not that serious to me either. I love the boys but I havent been real emotionally attached where I lose sleep since 2011

this game in particular

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
People were upset when I said this dude needs to stop talking so much. It's cute when the Cowboys are winning but when they're struggling people are gonna come for him. He needs to just stay off these talk shows and pod cast.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dear Micah.......winning on the field, including "big" games as a TEAM, would sooth a lot of the criticism. It's really that simple.