Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

Proof

Reaction score
It’s just another way of insulting someone I don’t like. Wouldn’t touch her, because her personality turns me off. It like Lebron. He’ll never be the Goat. Great skills, but a GIANT A-hole.
I'd be interested in hearing how Lebron is a giant A-hole, and conversely who your GOAT is.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He plays, and he plays well. Don't get mad cause people don't care about your trash opinions. Getting mad at a player for defending his team lmao :facepalm:
Yeah, I've never understood one man trying to "son" another man by attempting to tell him what he can and cannot say.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I said it before but the Cowboys will have to deal with it until we win a SB. Even still, if we don't win a SB every year, the media will continue to use us for clicks. It is what it is.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'd be interested in hearing how Lebron is a giant A-hole, and conversely who your GOAT is.
He jumps from team to team—no loyalty, no humility—in pursuit of validation of his greatness. He’s a narcissist who shows more support for China.

Proof

Reaction score
He jumps from team to team—no loyalty, no humility—in pursuit of validation of his greatness. He’s a narcissist who shows more support for China.
ehh.... he stayed on his bum hometown team for 7 years dragging trash to the finals / ecf regularly, then returned home and gave them their only title in history. china? lol stop it. and you failed to mention your GOAT

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Owners are not loyal and will trade a player at the drop of a hat. Yet when a player shows mobility he is disloyal or a mercenary. Too many people fall for the oke doke.

ESisback

Reaction score
ehh.... he stayed on his bum hometown team for 7 years dragging trash to the finals / ecf regularly, then returned home and gave them their only title in history. china? lol stop it. and you failed to mention your GOAT
Jordan. But if I were building a super team, there are MANY I would take before Lebron:

Bird, Magic, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, Dr. J, Curry, West, to name a few.

ESisback

Reaction score
Owners are not loyal and will trade a player at the drop of a hat. Yet when a player shows mobility he is disloyal or a mercenary. Too many people fall for the oke doke.
10, 20, 30 million per year dribbling a ball is ample compensation for such oppression.