Micah Parsons faster than Devonta Smith

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Agree, the only issue that I can see people having is the off the field stuff. Esp. Hearing Jon Ritchie on philly rafio saying he coached him and he had major diva and authority issues. Time will tell.
And Franklin, his college head coach said he’s a great kid, hard worker and special player.

Not surprised that Philly radio is looking for trash on Dallas’ pick though.

Ken

Reaction score
Wait a second...you actually believe that 40 time? Seriously?

There was no combine this year so local teams could set things up however they wanted. Pro Day measurements in the Age of Covid are more dubious than 48-hour BitCoin projections. Many would say they are deceptive...Most all regard them as meaningless fiction.
Wait, so you believe that Smith is actually slower than 4.4?

:facepalm:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wait, so you believe that Smith is actually slower than 4.4?

:facepalm:

He never actually ran a 40, I saw that number too but it was someone’s guess (?)

All we know about his speed is he was running Waddle’s deep routes after Jaylon got injured and having the same success. Also, Ruggs, Waddle, and Smith would regularly have an open competition in practice to see who was fastest and it was apparently always close

Reactions: Ken

coult44

Reaction score

There was no combine this year so local teams could set things up however they wanted. Pro Day measurements in the Age of Covid are more dubious than 48-hour BitCoin projections. Many would say they are deceptive...Most all regard them as meaningless fiction.

Not that I don’t believe you, but i wanted to see who “most all” is. I can’t find this anywhere.

Frozen700

Reaction score

No need to get all bent out shape

Imo when does a 40 time make a player good?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not all Heisman trophy winners translate into NFL stars. There's a lot of NFL mediocrity on that list.

Gifted? lol

They gave us a 3rd and we got the guy we would have taken.

Smith was either going to NY or Philly. We just got a free 3rd out of it. lol

Whatever. It was either Philly or NY. If we had that stupid mentality we wouldn't have gotten a 3rd and the Giants would've taken him. Great plan.
I'm not objecting to what happened, I just can't believe we were forced to do it. The trade was the correct move.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I'm not objecting to what happened, I just can't believe we were forced to do it. The trade was the correct move.

My apologies. Yes it suprised the heck out of me as well. Can't believe none of Atlanta, Carolina or Denver wanted a QB. I was also really suprised the Bengals didn't take Sewell. They got a great player, but I'll take a franchise LT over a wide out every day. Detroit was ecstatic. I wanted Slater or Parsons after the CBs were taken.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
As long as Daniel Jones is the NYG QB I'm not concerned about the offensive weapons of that team other than RB. Philly could actually be dangerous with DeVonta Smith.

You are worried about Philly with Hurts at QB, a 166-pound rookie WR, and Reagor?
Why would a fan of a team with a $40-million-dollar top QB, Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Elliott worry about another teams' offense?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You are worried about Philly with Hurts at QB, a 166-pound rookie WR, and Reagor?
Why would a fan of a team with a $40-million-dollar top QB, Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Elliott worry about another teams' offense?
There you go again, overreacting. I just said Vonta Smith could be dangerous. Where you got that load of mess you just spilled, I don't know.