Twitter: Micah Parsons in Full uniform

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Countdown until he holds out starts now. Everyone in the NFL knows how big of a pushover Jerry is in contract negotiations.

DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK DAK
Countdown until you get banned for being nothing but a troll .................................

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Ghay

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a coaches decision.
Not in this case. It's the PR department that did this. He's not going to have that star on his helmet when we see him report to training camp, so spare me the "it's a coach's decision" bit.

InTheZone

Reaction score
what's with all these players getting these trash looking low numbers that don't match the side of the ball they play? Next thing you know we're going to have kickers wear 22 and 88, tight ends wearing 12, and a left guard wearing #7.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not only that. But this is also a media photo shoot. Why would the team not have players in the official uniforms a for a photo shoot.

it’s not practice. And the rookies always have to have the stars on their helmets for pre season games even……
This isn't a preseason game either so what's your point? The PR department needs to keep this crap in the bottle until the appropriate time.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So what! Stick to the topic at hand. Rookies do not get a star on their helmet until the first preseason game. Why does Micah get an exemption from that for media day?

By the way, it's veteran, not vertern.
He has his star you can like him now

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not in this case. It's the PR department that did this. He's not going to have that star on his helmet when we see him report to training camp, so spare me the "it's a coach's decision" bit.
The players that play is always a coaching decision.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Troll mode? How so? I don't mean to be.

You’re just looking for something to nitpick man. That’s all. I mean a star on a rookies helmet during a media photo shoot? They do this all the time.

It’s not the same as wearing it in practice.

You know this but are just looking for
Something to needle about. Lol