Micah Parsons interview

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by vicjagger, May 8, 2021.

1. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

25,999 Messages
    22,446 Likes Received
    I don't even know what that is.

gp_cowpolk likes this.
  2. gp_cowpolk

gp_cowpolk Landry Hat Zone Supporter

7,089 Messages
    11,580 Likes Received
    You are so romantic

3. Kwyn

Kwyn Well-Known Member

1,820 Messages
    2,183 Likes Received
    You take offense to someone misrepresenting you, yet your original post that everyone is reacting to, was you assigning a perception of some sort of simple minded naïveté to every cowboy fan who was excited about our first round draft pick.

The sheer audacity of fans being excited by such a thing. Were all just simple minded fools, tricked by the Cowboys front office into actually being happy about our top pick.

Well, forgive us if we don’t cry for you, now that you are playing the victim card.

You can take your false pretense of offended innocence and save it for someone who cares.

You are apparently, at best, a half hearted fan, so the exit is thataway. Plenty of posts actually created by people like you, for people like you.

Just look for the ones that have “Dak”, “Zeke”, or “Demarcus” in the title and you have a 50/50 shot of finding others who don’t really like the team.

This thread is not one of those.

4. gp_cowpolk

7,089 Messages
    11,580 Likes Received
    Go Cowboys

5. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

6,987 Messages
    8,427 Likes Received
    just type it as kungfu. you're too smart for your own good

Corso likes this.
  6. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

6,987 Messages
    8,427 Likes Received
    it's just a bonus. obviously everyone is hoping he'll be great. if he's great and likeable that's pretty awesome, and it's all we have thus far.

JoeKing and gp_cowpolk like this.
  7. gp_cowpolk

7,089 Messages
    11,580 Likes Received
    He is going to be better than great Randy White great But not better than Randy White great Will be a tie.

8. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

29,408 Messages
    11,723 Likes Received
    Are you a bbbbbbbbbb-ot?

gp_cowpolk likes this.
  9. gp_cowpolk

7,089 Messages
    11,580 Likes Received
    Have you ever had Mustard and Turnip greens?

10. 4lifecowboy

4lifecowboy Well-Known Member

2,181 Messages
    1,659 Likes Received
    There is a 2 season series on HBOMAXX called Warrior. Bruce Lee wrote it.

Corso likes this.
  11. JoeKing

25,999 Messages
    22,446 Likes Received
    More misrepresentation of what I said. But whatever, Its what I've come to expect from most of you.

12. GimmeTheBall!

29,408 Messages
    11,723 Likes Received
    Atta boy, Luther!

13. JoeKing

25,999 Messages
    22,446 Likes Received
    Pump the breaks on Parsons you people. I'm not saying he won't be a good contributor to this team but let him actually do it before you give him all this praise. I welcome him to the team as well but I'm not going to treat him any different than any other rookie we have today.. and lord knows we have a huge lot of them right now. I don't think he's ready for all these high expectations being placed on him.

14. TexasFrog

TexasFrog Zone Supporter

7,957 Messages
    8,505 Likes Received
    You need to read what you write on all your rants before you play victim here. Also I said “you sound like you want him to suck which is weird.” It was a statement regarding what “seemed” to be happening. Here is your post from page one...how am I supposed to interpret this?

“So you'll be giving him a pass when he sucks because he's your "friend", gotcha. :rolleyes:

Words have meaning.

Bye

Kwyn likes this.
  15. GimmeTheBall!

29,408 Messages
    11,723 Likes Received
    Only in my dreams.
    But I dream in Hindu, so it is palm hearts with curry when I dream.

16. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

2,872 Messages
    3,388 Likes Received
    All I've heard is that he is an off-the-field risk. It's refreshing and encouraging to hear him and not the pundits. It's not just that he seems likeable, he also seems knowledgeable. He spoke about the things he learned as a new LB..off the ball.

So why so eager? I'm a fan and I am interested in our new players. Me "liking" a player or players is far less confounding as to why you care if it matters to other people. If it doesn't matter to you, why bother opening a thread about a rookie's interview?

17. JoeKing

25,999 Messages
    22,446 Likes Received
    You hear him talk and like it? Talk is cheap. I'd rather be shown what he's about rather than told. If it were just a few of you prematurely buying into this guy it wouldn't bother me so much but it seems to be much worse than that. Cowboys fans everywhere are just setting themselves up for disappointment with this guy. That's just what I see. You think I shouldn't speak about it? Sorry, I can't be silent about this.

18. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

2,872 Messages
    3,388 Likes Received
    Yes, I heard him talk and I liked what he had to say. Why is that difficult to understand? Seriously? Why is that hard for you to comprehend? I heard a bunch of negative stuff before the draft. I listen to him speak and he doesn't come across as how he was portrayed. I'm encouraged by that.

As far as setting myself up for disappointment goes, I promiss you that you don't need to protect me from myself. I can take it. If I root for this kid and he doesn't pan out, I'll be OK.

Kwyn likes this.
  19. DoctorChicken

DoctorChicken Well-Known Member

5,002 Messages
    10,260 Likes Received
    Yikes

Kwyn likes this.
  20. DoctorChicken

DoctorChicken Well-Known Member

5,002 Messages
    10,260 Likes Received
    “You’re all so eager to like someone. Why aren’t you eager to hate people like me?!?”