BREAKING NEWS Micah Parsons out for multiple weeks with high ankle sprain

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Kneeland draft pick and Lawson signing looking significant . Be nice if Golston ever did anything .

Reactions: CWR

Blitzen

Reaction score
I wouldn't imagine Pat Jr would be available, and Robinson is iffy, but they're good starting points. None of us know what's going on behind the scenes. Chemistry comes into play as much as individual production. I don't think it's too early. If a guy has been in a system for a couple of years, I'd imagine a coaching staff would have a pretty good idea of how a player fits in. Fact of the matter is we have a problem that can be corrected, or at least mitigated. If we wait too long, and the next several games are brutal, it won't matter if a move is made or not. Do we wait until we're 2-5? 3-6? Too risky and unnecessary.

Yeah, I’m in disagreement on how easy it would be to talk a team into parting with a solid contributor this early in a season. Most responding teams would see it as desperation from Dallas given the circumstances and they would be correct in the assessment. It’s premature in my opinion and too rash. The season may not look good even with a few additions-which as you correctly detailed should have occurred in the offseason. Just go with what they got-best decision for now.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m in disagreement on how easy it would be to talk a team into parting with a solid contributor this early in a season. Most responding teams would see it as desperation from Dallas given the circumstances and they would be correct in the assessment. It’s premature in my opinion and too rash. The season may not look good even with a few additions-which as you correctly detailed should have occurred in the offseason. Just go with what they got-best decision for now.
Yeah it's tough. Those type of deals happen when teams see the writing on the wall and begin the fire sale. Week 4 is early for that.

I think our best chance is unsigned or on a practice squad.

Anything more we'd have to be pretty aggressive and find the exact right situation, if it exists.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Maybe D Law and Micah's impact on the defense is a bit overrated, so let's see what some others can do. hec, the defense certainly wasn't stout with them...and I rarely saw a relentless pass rush with both of them, it wasn't consistent. So let's see what the next men can do.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He cannot be protected sitting on a PS if we're singing him to our active roster. But, yes, It would be his decision ultimately.
Four players can be protected each week from being signed off a team's practice squad. I cannot find the part I mentioned about a player being able to refuse to sign, but I believe that actually holds true for veterans and younger players. They don't have to go, but most do because they get to be on a 53 and receive better pay.

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Lol anyone else not even care? Dude was making this defense worse imo playing selfish ball leaving run gaps wide open couldn’t seal the edge… the defense will be better I bet.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I believe the D-Line played better once both Parsons and D-Law were sidelined. Can these dudes do for a complete game, we're going to find out. One more thing Defense, don't look for the offense to help you out, they have their own problems..........LOL!

Micah get hurt near the very end of the game.