Micah Parsons seen it all at 24 he says

Blackrain

Reaction score
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Funny we don't see Dak asking for help but he needs it.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it

Cmac

Reaction score
Micah should simply stop talking. Been hoping for that, a long time. I'm hearing all kind of excuses, and only viewing 1 sack in 4 playoff games.

We're about to be on Hard Knocks again with the soap opera drama........wait for it. Gronk said it......"mentally soft." and it's been even more evident during and after the GB game.

And it's not just Dak that many want to dump on. That's the real problem.

Cmac

Reaction score
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
......sounds like "the dog ate my homework:".

Blackrain

Reaction score
Micah should simply stop talking. Been hoping for that, a long time. I'm hearing all kind of excuses, and only viewing 1 sack in 4 playoff games.

We're about to be on Hard Knocks again with the soap opera drama........wait for it. Gronk said it......"mentally soft." and it's been even more evident during and after the GB game.

Yep I think Micah is going to start taking some heat because he's chirping an awful lot and he certainly disappeared in that playoff game.

You would think your best player on defense would be able to elevate the defense not be crying for help

phildadon86

Reaction score

Building a roster isnt done thru 1 facet of team building. Its utilizing all 3.

Kwyn

Reaction score
He’s in a no win situation.

He doesn’t talk and he’s blasted for hiding.

He talks about the game and he’s blasted for daring to speak.

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You're blaming players for our inept front office. Also, it's fair to point out that Micah didn't show up when it counted.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he gets pissed because he's not able to get all the money too like the other leader with less leader and playing skills. o_O

erod

Reaction score
He’s in a no win situation.

He doesn’t talk and he’s blasted for hiding.

He talks about the game and he’s blasted for daring to speak.

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.
He can win by not going public with it. He needs to make those comments in house.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yes it will be certainly interesting to see if Micah is willing to take A team friendly deal so that we can add the players that he wants.
Really going to be difficult to add a lot of quality players when Dak Micah and CD are going to take up probably 75% of the cap

Blackrain

Reaction score
Wonder how long it'll take Jerry to figure out that you need to go all in before you have to pay all your players.
That it's way easier to go all in while you're great players are on their rookie contracts.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

micah is a begger, that's all he was doing last season is begging others to come to this team, sooner or later he's going to have to do it if he's our best player

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

yessssss

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep I think Micah is going to start taking some heat because he's chirping an awful lot and he certainly disappeared in that playoff game.

You would think your best player on defense would be able to elevate the defense not be crying for help
tried to warn you all