Micah Parsons seen it all at 24 he says

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Funny we don't see Dak asking for help but he needs it.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
lol. Sure! Absolutely Micah echoes the sentiment of the locker room. They all just sit around and bemoan their own lack of ability and hope the cowboys management finds someone who can do the job better.

Proof

Reaction score
I could say a bust during the season too, there was a span of games he didn't have any sacks. I'm a close follower of him and his game, he runs straight up the field and takes himself out of the play the offense runs right past him, and in the run game they run right at him
you don't appear to be a close follower of anything honestly. and you're analysis is extremely off base.

Cmac

Reaction score
He just revealed the problem......he's seen it all, and apparently knows it all, yet there's a "diaper on".

In the words of grown folks......Child please!

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak, as the QB of the offense, is in a different position. He is the leader and to make a statement like that might be taken the wrong way by some of the offensive players. Saying we need the "right" players, is admitting we currently have the wrong ones. Some players have to go. Dak has to keep the players that remain loyal to him.

Micah is right, of course. The Cowboys are basically Micah and the DBs on defense. The rest of the front 7 are a bunch of JAGs. Micah knows that if they get an impact DT who commands a double team, then he will get more single teams which he will beat most of the time. We fans have been saying for years the Cowboys DTs do not protect the LBs. Offensive lines blow the DTs of the line and then take out the LBs who are small and bad.

I am with Micah. Get the defense fixed and let's become the real Doomsday 2.0 defense.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
Nah he was just busy throwing subtle shade at his WR’s in years past.

bigE79

Reaction score
He’s in a no win situation.

He doesn’t talk and he’s blasted for hiding.

He talks about the game and he’s blasted for daring to speak.

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.
After 28yrs,that's to be expected and not embarrassing at all unless of course you're happy about what has happened to this once proud franchise, which most is are not.

CWR

Reaction score

It will take until late in the offseason to get Daks contract done, when we eventually cave.

We will miss out on FA again because Jerry has a built in excuse as to why he can't spend with those cap dollars tied up.

His wording lately has already included things like "right FAs and right price."

This offseason will be no different.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again....Micah wants players to do the leadership stuff on the team so he can just play. Sort of like a Kevin Durant. If we don't sign 3 key defenders like I've been saying nothing will change. He just wants to "ball". He's basically the new D ware.
lol. Sure! Absolutely Micah echoes the sentiment of the locker room. They all just sit around and bemoan their own lack of ability and hope the cowboys management finds someone who can do the job better.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hey when your leader is asking for help it's certainly not out of the realm of feasibility that his sentiments echo the feelings of the locker room.

Blackrain

Reaction score
See my comment above. You say shut up. Others say “quit hiding! Come out so we can stone you!”

Some of the same posters say both.

The Zone is basically an unruly mob with pitchforks and torches.
And the Cowboys defense is an overpaid bunch of marketers impersonating a defense while pushing their brand.

Nobody would care what Micah said if he showed up in playoff games and dominated like he does against bad teams or in garbage time.

It's very easy SHOW UP, MAN UP or just SHUT UP.

THIS IS WHAT MICAH NEEDS TO DO

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if at 24 he has seen it all, then they are only one thing for him. Tell him to lay down and we will throw some dirt on him. sheesh, babbling idiots. Just take the money and quit football

shabazz

Reaction score
Parsons is the reason we drafted Mazi...he campaigned for him and so did "DQ"...

Not looking too good thus far.
To be honest alot of us liked the pick based more on the position than the actual player selected.

They've neglected DT for so long that we were just giddy they took one in the first round

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak, as the QB of the offense, is in a different position. He is the leader and to make a statement like that might be taken the wrong way by some of the offensive players. Saying we need the "right" players, is admitting we currently have the wrong ones. Some players have to go. Dak has to keep the players that remain loyal to him.

Micah is right, of course. The Cowboys are basically Micah and the DBs on defense. The rest of the front 7 are a bunch of JAGs. Micah knows that if they get an impact DT who commands a double team, then he will get more single teams which he will beat most of the time. We fans have been saying for years the Cowboys DTs do not protect the LBs. Offensive lines blow the DTs of the line and then take out the LBs who are small and bad.

I am with Micah. Get the defense fixed and let's become the real Doomsday 2.0 defense.
But if Micah is doing the explaining beyond his own performance......is he calling out DeMarcus Lawrence too, or as you described as a JAG too? And as you explained, if Dak spoke like that.....the whole world would turn on him, as it's doing now.

Micah needs to stop talking beyond his own performances. He's injected his opinion on many things, including other teams (Cleveland the day before our fallout), sports pundits, etc. That's the problem. Ge off the Podcast or be extremely careful with the topics.

Blackrain

Reaction score
To be honest alot of us liked the pick based more on the position than the actual player selected.

They've neglected DT for so long that we were just giddy they took one in the first round
This is true I was getting about the defensive tackle position being made a priority.

But I am patient enough to know at 22 years old he has not even put on his real man weight yet and achieved his true power.
It's not like the running back and wide receiver position where they come out of college and they hit the ground running.

True maturity and power take a little while to develop in young guys that play that position.

Couple more years in the weight room achieve that full potential

b0xZZ

Reaction score
He’s in a no win situation.

He doesn’t talk and he’s blasted for hiding.

He talks about the game and he’s blasted for daring to speak.

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.
What do you expect after 25 years of abject failure? You wouldn't stay in a dysfunctional marriage that long.

Damn right we are miserable and tired of players talking and not performing. Shut up Micah and do your damn job.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is true I was getting about the defensive tackle position being made a priority.

But I am patient enough to know at 22 years old he has not even put on his real man weight yet and achieved his true power.
It's not like the running back and wide receiver position where they come out of college and they hit the ground running.

True maturity and power take a little while to develop in young guys that play that position.

Couple more years in the weight room achieve that full potential
I agree on not rushing Mazi, but I think our defensive roster has too many holes to fill.

The Packers loss confirmed our doubts after getting trashed by the Cardinals, Niners. Bills , etc. and with our salary cap issues and big upcoming contracts, I don't see how it gets fixed in a meaningful way.....I just dont.

Cmac

Reaction score
The more we see or read......Micah is a "Me" player. He can't help himself. See response to his former teammate Dotson. He put it out there for all of us to see.