Micah Parsons seen it all at 24 he says

MyFairLady

Reaction score
They all just sit around and bemoan their own lack of ability and hope the cowboys management finds someone who can do the job better.
LOL the crazy thing is that this is 100% accurate. It is literally what he is saying. These guys are such clowns. The lack of accountability has truly reached epic proportions.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey when your leader is asking for help it's certainly not out of the realm of feasibility that his sentiments echo the feelings of the locker room.
This is not leadership. If he’s our leader this team is in more trouble than I suspect.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Jerry: “uh hey Micah! We know you need some help son, we got just the player!”

Micah: “yes sir! Bring Aaron Donald on in and we will be on our way! All in right?!”

Jerry: “uh almost Micah! We got you a new 8 year veteran DT, and get this, we got him for league minimum!!…ALL IN is right!”

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Funny we don't see Dak asking for help but he needs it.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
What Dak needs help with is between his ears and in his chest. Nothing or no one the Team can bring in is going to help Dak not be Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Micah spoke out again and said that he hopes to see the Cowboys get the players that they need to add to the roster.

This must echo the sentiments of the locker room if he's coming out and saying this.

Got to say Micah is supposed to be our best defensive player and he's asking for help.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
he freaking talks too much. its the cowboys way. you come here and you get podcasts, business partner in Jerry. opportunities to get more money. winning. that's secondary

vig454

Reaction score

Micah is starting to seem like he's going to be a distraction in the future. That dude needs to **** :facepalm:

tunahelper

Reaction score
Micah should simply stop talking. Been hoping for that, a long time. I'm hearing all kind of excuses, and only viewing 1 sack in 4 playoff games.

We're about to be on Hard Knocks again with the soap opera drama........wait for it. Gronk said it......"mentally soft." and it's been even more evident during and after the GB game.

And it's not just Dak that many want to dump on. That's the real problem.
I want Micah to keep calling for the FO to add players. Jerry says all in then back it up and bring in the talent the team needs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah thinks hes arrived. Thats the crux of it. It isnt just him btw. I feel its how many young players on the team feel. They don't understand what it takes in the post season. We need a coach that can help them understand how to elevate their play in the 2nd season if u will. If I had one issue with DQ, he allowed this mindset to exist. We need a DC that will make the players uncomfortable and accountable. Zimmer might do it, but I can't see Rivera flipping that script at all. Too me, its Zimmer , AL HARRIS or an outside guy to come in here like Vrabel. We need a wholesale change on the staff defensively. I don't want to run DQ's scheme with his remnants. We need different payers, some mudders that just love to play hard and learn. Sam Williams has to go. He is low football IQ. Gotta keep Armstrong. Hes a guy that plays hard and is very coachable. Hes smart. DLaw too.but we need to change out our interior and linebackers. Clark is ***. Hes terrible. We need 3 starters at linebacker. Give me guys that play hard, have high football awareness, and I can win with them. We need to get big. This is a rebuild. A culture rebuild.