Micah Parsons seen it all at 24 he says

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s in a no win situation.

He doesn’t talk and he’s blasted for hiding.

He talks about the game and he’s blasted for daring to speak.

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.
truth hurts doesn't it, just shut up and play!!

Blackrain

Reaction score
If we could trade Micah before we pay him for two number ones a two and a three that gives us a pass rusher to take his spot a real run stopping linebacker..
A legitimate plug and Play defensive tackle to play alongside Mazi who will hopefully develop after a year in the NFL.
And maybe even a real NFL center or running back.

ALL ON ROOKIE CONTRACTS HOW CAN THAT BE A BAD THING

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we could trade Micah before we pay him for two number ones a two and a three that gives us a pass rusher to take his spot a real run stopping linebacker..
A legitimate plug and Play defensive tackle to play alongside Mazi who will hopefully develop after a year in the NFL.
And maybe even a real NFL center or running back.

ALL ON ROOKIE CONTRACTS HOW CAN THAT BE A BAD THING
you ask me, i'm fielding calls right now, it will look dumb for the fact that he's not a BUST, the league will come out in rage over this. It's all about value and building this team. I'm sure we could find someone that could rush the passer and play the run!

Blackrain

Reaction score
dak doesn't have to ask for help, that is how the whole team is set up, to help and carry him. shrugs, say it isn't so. it is what it is.
But it's still not enough we needed Derrick Henry and Jerry wouldn't make him the offer he couldn't refuse.

As a result we couldn't run the ball dack had to run 45 yards in that playoff game.

Got to be able to run the ball in the playoffs and stop the run overloading the team with tight ends is not helping us

Kwyn

Reaction score
He can win by not going public with it. He needs to make those comments in house.
See my first point. You are bothered by him talking at all and would prefer he just shut up and dribble.

Plenty of others are calling him out for “hiding” and not being active on social media and taking his lumps and ridicule

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But it's still not enough we needed Derrick Henry and Jerry wouldn't make him the offer he couldn't refuse.

As a result we couldn't run the ball dack had to run 45 yards in that playoff game.

Got to be able to run the ball in the playoffs and stop the run overloading the team with tight ends is not helping us
I don't think he was going to save our season

Kwyn

Reaction score
truth hurts doesn't it, just shut up and play!!
See my comment above. You say shut up. Others say “quit hiding! Come out so we can stone you!”

Some of the same posters say both.

The Zone is basically an unruly mob with pitchforks and torches.

Blackrain

Reaction score
you ask me, i'm fielding calls right now, it will look dumb for the fact that he's not a BUST, the league will come out in rage over this. It's all about value and building this team. I'm sure we could find someone that could rush the passer and play the run!
Not a bust my brother but he's sure getting ready to BREAK THE BANK.
It'll be tough to add players that he wants and pay him a king's Ransom too.
He's a stud in the regular season against bad teams.

But you could definitely say he's a bust in the playoffs

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't think he was going to save our season
We will never know but there's times we could have run the ball with a power runner that we chose to pass the eagles 6-yard line comes to mind.

Jerry just makes me want to puke saying that we're going to go all in way after the fact.
30 years of damage control just ain't getting it Jerry. Prove it

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny we don't see Dak asking for help but he needs it.

Many of us have beat this drum including myself all season that we needed to be active in free agency and at the trade deadline.

Does anybody believe Jerry is really going to go all in this year I'm sorry I got to see it to believe it
It's really not. Not everyone handles things the same way.

There are legitimate concerns about Dak, but the fact he isn't fueling fan drama on social media isn't one of them

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

sometimes you can't get enough help because you are the problem. shrugs, it is what it is.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not a bust my brother but he's sure getting ready to BREAK THE BANK.
It'll be tough to add players that he wants and pay him a king's Ransom too.
He's a stud in the regular season against bad teams.

But you could definitely say he's a bust in the playoffs
I could say a bust during the season too, there was a span of games he didn't have any sacks. I'm a close follower of him and his game, he runs straight up the field and takes himself out of the play the offense runs right past him, and in the run game they run right at him

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah has mistaken himself for some wise old sage. Or like Job. He just needs to be quiet at this point.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

He can talk. But he should stop blaming others and look at himself.

The "next LT" asked for help in the form of Mazi specifically. How did that help?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He says he’s embarrassed by his performance and that of the team and he’s blasted for … not performing.

He echoes what the fans are saying by asking Jerry to truly go all in and he’s blasted for not stepping up himself and daring to say the team needs help.

We are a jaded, cynical and miserable bunch around here. It’s embarrassing.
He brought that on himself.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I could say a bust during the season too, there was a span of games he didn't have any sacks. I'm a close follower of him and his game, he runs straight up the field and takes himself out of the play the offense runs right past him, and in the run game they run right at him
He's been pumped up so much by the media that he doesn't realize there's parts of his game that he needs to work on not just getting sacks against bad teams .

And staying in and garbage time to try and boost his numbers

Blackrain

Reaction score
He can talk. But he should stop blaming others and look at himself.

The "next LT" asked for help in the form of Mazi specifically. How did that help?
Yep I never seen LT ask for help

Could you see Dick butkus,
Ray nitschke, Leroy Jordan or Chuck bednarek saying they didn't have enough help.

The Young Lion is reminding me of some sort of a *****cat

MyFairLady

Reaction score
People asking for help before they have done all that they can is very disingenuous IMHO. Just like the Simpsons episode where the hippy says "Ive tried nothing and I am all out of ideas". If you go into the playoffs and ball out and lose you can say get me help. If you go into the playoffs and do almost nothing you are not saying get me help you are saying find someone else to do my work for me.

This team stinks.