Micah Parsons

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
9b72c8b0-d6bf-11ea-afb6-8393b703370a

The Jaylon Smith era needs to come to an end. Let him take over what ever role Snake Lee was supposed to have this year, and take this stud.

This team is badly in need a blue chip prospect on defense

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The Jaylon Smith era needs to come to an end. Let him take over what ever role Snake Lee was supposed to have this year, and take this stud.

Im typically against spending high picks on LB's, but Parsons is a transformative player. Might be the only D player that goes top 10 thats a slam dunk All Pro

baltcowboy

Reaction score

My favorite prospect but you know if we get a top 5 pick we will have to consider a quarterback. Fields, Lance, and the BYU quarterback need to be studied by our scouts.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
My favorite prospect but you know if we get a top 5 pick we will have to consider a quarterback. Fields, Lance, and the BYU quarterback need to be studied by our scouts.
Man I hope youre right.

I just cant see it though. Unless Dak threatens to hold out because of a contract dispute, I cant see Jerry and Stephen going this direction :facepalm:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Man I hope youre right.

I just cant see it though. Unless Dak threatens to hold out because of a contract dispute, I cant see Jerry and Stephen going this direction :facepalm:
Willie, you know I am a Dak Stan but if his agent is asking for 40 million + with this train wreck of a roster, you might as well start over with a quarterback on a 5 year rookie deal.

fivetwos

Reaction score
But I was told last year that 17 was too high for an "off the ball LB."

Was also told that safeties dont matter.

Long way to go but Sewell has gotta be someone Jerry would consider...lack of jersey sales notwithstanding

fivetwos

Reaction score
As a Penn State Alum. I approve this message.

Parsons would be the heart and soul, leader and captain of the defense for a decade.
I hope we get him and hope you're right...but they said same about Arrington.

Man I'm just hurt right now. Hadda say it. Pay no attention lol.

Edit....what he projects to be is exactly what this team needs.

phildadon86

Reaction score

I wholeheartedly agree with this. We need an infusion of talent on that side of the ball for sure. And this kid is a STUD

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hope we get him and hope you're right...but they said same about Arrington.

Man I'm just hurt right now. Hadda say it. Pay no attention lol.

Edit....what he projects to be is exactly what this team needs.

To defend Arrington. He was actually playing really really well until a couple of major injuries derailed and then ended his career.

he made the pro bowl a few years.

fivetwos

Reaction score
As a Penn State Alum. I approve this message.

Parsons would be the heart and soul, leader and captain of the defense for a decade.
You must like McGovern then. He played well there. I'd call it solid, not spectacular. Good enough.

Went there once for a game. Was the weekend before 911....Miami. One of the best tailgate experiences ever....and that's saying a lot.

Cool place.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You must like McGovern then. He played well there. I'd call it solid, not spectacular. Good enough.

Went there once for a game. Was the weekend before 911....Miami. One of the best tailgate experiences ever....and that's saying a lot.

Cool place.

Happy Valley on game weekends is an incredible place. One huge weekend long tailgate and party really.

I do like McGovern. I think the injury has set his growth back. You can tell by his size. But I think he will become a solid guard.