Micah Parsons

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wentz is slowly starting to play better too

As much as I love to rip on Wentz and love to see when he plays bad.

And I do think Dak is better than Wentz btw.

all that being said. Wentz isn’t the problem in Philly. He is a good QB. He just has zero help on offense right now.

he has been turning it over too much in these early games. Similar to how Dak was. Which is odd because it’s relatively uncharacteristic of both Wentz and Dak. Who generally haven’t been turnover machines.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Im typically against spending high picks on LB's, but Parsons is a transformative player. Might be the only D player that goes top 10 thats a slam dunk All Pro
He could be the Luke Kuechly we could’ve and should’ve drafted but didn’t because we JUST HAD TO take Claiborne because didn’t take Peterson the year before. We’re constantly drafting to try to cover up for previous draft f-ups.

Beaker42

Reaction score
As much as I love to rip on Wentz and love to see when he plays bad.

And I do think Dak is better than Wentz btw.

all that being said. Wentz isn’t the problem in Philly. He is a good QB. He just has zero help on offense right now.

he has been turning it over too much in these early games. Similar to how Dak was. Which is odd because it’s relatively uncharacteristic of both Wentz and Dak. Who generally haven’t been turnover machines.
He was totally off almost the entire game Thursday night.

kumizi

Reaction score
I'm in. Need to fix the middle of the defense.

Parsons
run stuffing tackle
play making free safety

Xavier187

Reaction score
Parsons would be the Ideal guy to target via draft if we got a top 5 pick and could trade back and gain a 2nd and 3rd rounders.

If we land in the top 10 then its Shaun Wade

texbumthelife

Reaction score
In the right scheme, Parsons is going to wreak havok. He's a finesse backer and a drag down tackler though. I don't want another finesse backer. We need a maneater. Someone who runs through people. Don't get me wrong, Parsons has great ability and projects well, but I'm over finesse players. Completely over them.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Here's the current draft order alone with certain teams need thru week 7
Notice we are currently 8th.....this could very well be there as long as we stay in the top 10. Perhaps as good as he is, its possible teams picking above us may not need a LBer or value the position with their draft ranking. For example, the Giants at 4 may love the kid but conclude OT or CB is a better value.

BTW....we can likely stop all the 1st or 2nd overall pick talk. There's a ton of bad teams this year ( call it CV-19 impact). Notice how teams are either really good or very bad, not a lot of in-between. Just me but we'll be lucky to crack the top rankings by end of the season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-draft-order-cowboys-in-top-10-patriots-no-11

Last edited:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate Jeff Cavanaugh? How is he all of a sudden a scout? Cause he D rides a failed scout in Broadus?