Micah Parsons

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'd seriously give up my high 2nd for Quennin Williams to the jets!

If they're willing to take it. He's only 23 and having a great season. There are no DTs on the board close to what he is. Then draft Tedarrell Slaton from the Gators in the 3rd to play NT. The front 7 would look like:

RDE - Gregory
3DT - Williams
1DT - Slaton
LDE - Lawrence
SLB - Aldon Smith
MLB - Parsons
WLB - LVE

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If they're willing to take it. He's only 23 and having a great season. There are no DTs on the board close to what he is. Then draft Tedarrell Slaton from the Gators in the 3rd to play NT. The front 7 would look like:

RDE - Gregory
3DT - Williams
1DT - Slaton
LDE - Lawrence
SLB - Aldon Smith
MLB - Parsons
WLB - LVE

Agree with trading for Q. Williams. The notion of putting A. Smith at SLB is comedy.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i would.
if sewell is off the board...i'd turn his card in.
i like the idea of surtain....paired with diggs...for the next decade.
i even like the idea of jamarr chase...who might be the highest rated player on the board when we pick...and would mean if gallup leaves...we're covered.
but parsons would provide what this defense needs desperately...immediate impact.
and i'm still a jaylon smith fan.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If they ate jaylons contract id be shocked. To not play good is one thing but he doesnt even have a linebacker demeanor. Always smiling and helping up opposing players. ***

HungryLion

Reaction score
If they ate jaylons contract id be shocked. To not play good is one thing but he doesnt even have a linebacker demeanor. Always smiling and helping up opposing players. ***

It’s true. I want my defensive leader to be mean. I want him to the the defender that, after making a tackle, he pushes himself up by pushing down on the runner and holding them to the ground as he stands up. Then just walks away.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It’s true. I want my defensive leader to be mean. I want him to the the defender that, after making a tackle, he pushes himself up by pushing down on the runner and holding them to the ground as he stands up. Then just walks away.
Its crazy because in 2018 he was nasty like that. He fooled everyone

Carson

Reaction score
Sewells will be gone by #4

For sure.

1 - Lawrence
2 - Likely Fields
3 - Sewell to protect Burrow

It’s smart for Cinci to pick Sewell. Williams at LT is injury prone and Bobby Hart is due 6.9 million next year. But he will be a FA after that.

Gaede

Reaction score
For sure.

1 - Lawrence
2 - Likely Fields

It’s smart for Cinci to pick Sewell. Williams at LT is injury prone and Bobby Hart is due 6.9 million next year. But he will be a FA after that.

In this scenario, if we're 4, trading down is the only choice. In our spot, any team that needs a QB has their pick of the litter. The difference between Parsons, and say a Bolton, is not enough to keep me in that spot. I can't see anyone else worth that high of a pick, at the moment, either.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For sure.

1 - Lawrence
2 - Likely Fields

I'm hoping that the Cowboys can trade back with a team who wants Wilson. We need defense, defense, defense.