GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
raw

He wears a good-looking hairpiece.

daboyzfan4life

Reaction score
Wrong!
If the rest of the team, played as well as Mika played, we would have won!!!
Who is Mika? I'm not degrading his value this year. He seems to be talking a lot more than he's able to produce. Establish his position and let him be. I think dlaw's cancer has already spread to him. Once we eradicate the cancers that are DLAW, Gregory, and LVE, the better we will be.

plasticman

Reaction score
You have less of a chance to be injured if you play all out.

Injuries happen during situations when a player is tentative, not 100% committed to following through on their natural reactions.. A change of speed or direction can change their ability to take a hit .

I may not have described it well but i have heard this line of reasoning often.

The Pro Bowl used to mean more because it paid a higher proportion of a players salary.

I'll bet if the league payed the winning players a million dollars and a half million to the losing team, there would be far more players interested in this "honor".

Blackrain

Reaction score
Let's hope the people he makes mad is not this fan base by getting a stupid injury in a meaningless game.

No real need to try and prove anything here end up getting hurt and in the process hurting your team next year

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I thought he was pissing people off already lol. Looks like he’s done it to Chubb all weekend. Love his attitude though so competitive

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yikes!

Micah sounds ... intelligent.

Idiot.

I know its his Rookie Pro Bowl.
But why risk serious injury for this sham game?
He's an idiot to risk a catastrophic injury. And for what? To rub shoulders with trash like Tyreek?

Not to mention, offense players can put a quick end to false bravo and over enthusiasm by laying a few licks below the knees.

I like his ferocity, but he'll learn pretty quickly when players say, "This is the Pro Bowl, Micah. Chillax!"

RonWashington

Reaction score
Not to mention, offense players can put a quick end to false bravo and over enthusiasm by laying a few licks below the knees.

I like his ferocity, but he'll learn pretty quickly when players say, "This is the Pro Bowl, Micah. Chillax!"

I would rather he be at home in front of the fireplace drinking hot choc then risking his health in a meaningless game .

SlammedZero

Reaction score
My annoying 49ers friend texts me today "I think its bs Nick Bosa didn't make probowl yet had better numbers than parsons and he made it"

:facepalm:

Just another reason I can't stand the 49ers.