Micah throws shade at TJ Watt

jwitten82

Reaction score
Beating the block within 2.5 seconds maybe? That is what this chart said it was based off of.

Yxlvo5m.png
But how far are they away from the QB at that point, there's other variables to consider

zerofill

Reaction score
But how far are they away from the QB at that point, there's other variables to consider
Yeah I wasn't saying it was worth the pixels they used to make the chart lol. Just what I read when looking at it.

Cmac

Reaction score
He is the TO of this era

Im ready to trade him to Washington for 2 1s and 2 2s
Why T.O.? T.O. balled for us in all games and became the inaugural Fall Guy. Ran routes to open coverage for Witt, blocked downfield for runners, and caught what came his way.
Caught up in the false narrative.

visionary

Reaction score
Why T.O.? T.O. balled for us in all games and became the inaugural Fall Guy. Ran routes to open coverage for Witt, blocked downfield for runners, and caught what came his way.
Caught up in the false narrative.
TO was an all time great talent but a team cancer
Micah rapidly reaching that status

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Context matters.
This started with a Steelers fan mad that Garrett won DPOY.
Micah said, naw he dominated even facing double teams and had the best metrics by far. King him.

Then guy said TJ blah blah blah and Micah said TJ wasn't even close in the metrics. That he wasn't top 5 this year.
Now the headlines are about him bashing Watt which was never the deal.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I love how Parsons was so up in arms about what Skip Bayless said yet Skip hit the nail on the head about him. All he does is run to Twitter and his podcast to get the attention he wants. He loves going back and forth on Twitter. It makes him feel empowered. He is so corny.

Blue64

Reaction score
That’s where Micah tries to justify his rankings by considering double-team rate and a whole host of other garbage that in the grand scheme of things really don’t matter. Talking heads like to point to deep dive stats like win rate % to support their narrative. It’s up to the individual if you want to buy in or not. Micah clearly does.

I will agree with you that when I see Watt play he’s putting heat on the QB, but in retrospect, I don’t see him getting as much attention as Parsons.
That’s because Watt does not chase attention, same as Garret, Bosa etc…

But Micah, well he’s special… if the fool played as well as he runs his mouth… he’d be the best player in the league…
All you Micah supporters, were was he after the 3/4 point of the season and playoff loss????

Players who care let their actions speak for themselves.

Instead of whining like bi@ches every week.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Respectfully, your comment falls apart in two places.

1st, the attention I’m referring to is attention in the form of double-teams or chip blocks from opposing teams - not media attention.

2nd, “you Micah supporters”? I’m not a supporter. I was just trying to state something from his perspective (his rationale). Didn’t say he was right, in fact, I referenced the metrics that he pays attention to as being “garbage” that really don’t mean anything.

There is zero attempt to defend Micah in my comment. Simply offering an angle in which I believe he views things.