Micah throws shade at TJ Watt

cowboybish

Reaction score
Man, I wish this guy would just dial it down, and shut up sometimes
I wish you’d shut up all the time. I say trade the guy for 2 first and a second or whatever else you can get for him. Calling out other players on other teams is just BS.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Micha has to be the only player I can remember actively calling out other players. I'm trying to remember he's young, but I don't know...

Mr_437

Reaction score
Didn't listen, don't care...show us on the field. Micah shouldn't have time to be worried about what TJ Watt has going on. Next week, get in touch with Zimmer and get a playbook, watch some film of the position he'll be playing and start training for his specific position...enough of the media stuff.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
trade this idiot to Washington where he will fit in perfectly. he can build back better the skins.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Baseball does it too. It's a nerd fest now
Exactly :laugh:

I actually worked for PFF for a season in 2018. The data that they have you collect and the information that they process is pretty absurd to be honest. Plus the data they had me collect was used by watching the broadcast copies of the game. It was taking me 6 hours to watch a game and decided that was pretty stupid and quit.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Exactly :laugh:

I actually worked for PFF for a season in 2018. The data that they have you collect and the information that they process is pretty absurd to be honest. Plus the data they had me collect was used by watching the broadcast copies of the game. It was taking me 6 hours to watch a game and decided that was pretty stupid and quit.
Lol how did they pay?

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Lol how did they pay?
I actually didn’t get paid that season, but if I remember correctly they pay you per game and how “accurate” your data collection is compared to other analysts who collect it. If you did it long enough it probably wouldn’t be a bad little side gig but I wasn’t willing to stick around that long

Robster8989

Reaction score
Lol no....those advanced stats are mostly subjective and completely useless
Right.
The real stats say TJ gets more sacks, more FF, more interceptions, more tackles etc.
Micah- "but, but, but, I ALMOST get to the QB more than he does!"

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
51002008dc888d9690684314679b4d9fd26f0d82.gif