Micah throws shade at TJ Watt

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
To be fair.....I understand the point Micah is trying to make.

But.....Micah needs to be smart enough to realize how social media and how fans are going to react to something like this. Someday he's going to have to learn that keeping his mouth shut is the best thing he can do for his own reputation.

kwcool619

Reaction score
TJ Watt has heart and plays with it. He plays in the most physical division. I wonder how Micah would do if he played in the AFC North? I feel he wouldn't last.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is beyond Dez. Way beyond!
Just shut up! He sticks his foot in his mouth every time he speaks.
Saying TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher! He leads the league in sacks almost every year.
TJ Watt is not a top 5 pass rusher. He is the #1 pass rusher in the NFL, period!
I ignore most of what he says, but like it or not he is being honest about what he thinks etc.
He does have a big ego and big mouth lol, I kinda like it.

nobody

Reaction score
Right or wrong, just because sometimes you have the platform to do so and can say something, you should pause to consider if you should say something. Micah doesn't understand this. He's immature.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Funny thing is micah saying what he said as a stand alone isn't a problem imo. The problem is he didn't perform himself. If micah had 22 sacks and a dominate playoff run, more than 90 percent of fans would have no problem with the comments. I definitely wouldn't have an issue.

calico

Reaction score
Micah is definitely seems to be on the autism spectrum.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I believe smack always works way better when you’ve actually done something to back it up.

Seriously…Someone in this organization needs tell Micah to hit the off-season workout regimen harder than the interview circuit.
You're right about that, Bob. That's one reason why I think Zimmer will help with that. He won't let loose lips govern conduct. He runs a tight ship.

Last edited:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Funny thing is micah saying what he said as a stand alone isn't a problem imo. The problem is he didn't perform himself. If micah had 22 sacks and a dominate playoff run, more than 90 percent of fans would have no problem with the comments. I definitely wouldn't have an issue.
It would be a ridiculous thing to say no matter what Micah did for the season

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Trade Parsons or Prescot to NE for the #3 pick and take a QB with it........... Time to move on from the ones who don't show up when the pressure is on and these two have shown to go MIA in a NY minute.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Watt is definitely a top 5 pass rusher, but him getting the 2nd place in the DPOY voting over Micah is a joke. Watt is a great player, but I think Micah was better in 2023. Just look at the double team numbers. Watt sees double teams 14% of the time, less than half as often as Micah and Myles Garrett. And I would argue Watt is playing next to a much better DL, which is why he gets so few double teams.

Again, I am taking nothing away from Watt. But Micah had a better year than TJ in 2023.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think Watt is definitely a top 5 pass rusher, but him getting the 2nd place in the DPOY voting over Micah is a joke. Watt is a great player, but I think Micah was better in 2023. Just look at the double team numbers. Watt sees double teams 14% of the time, less than half as often as Micah and Myles Garrett. And I would argue Watt is playing next to a much better DL, which is why he gets so few double teams.

Again, I am taking nothing away from Watt. But Micah had a better year than TJ in 2023.
Lol no, matter of fact, Watt is making offenses pay for not doubling him. He led the league in sacks again

Creeper

Reaction score
Lol no, matter of fact, Watt is making offenses pay for not doubling him. He led the league in sacks again
And what would happen is Micah was double teamed only 14% of the time instead of 31%? How many sacks would he get?

zerofill

Reaction score
A lot of these next Gen stats are so damn subjective it's ridiculous to even use. What is pass rush win rate based off of?
Beating the block within 2.5 seconds maybe? That is what this chart said it was based off of.

Yxlvo5m.png