Micah will be on Shannon Sharpe/Skip show every Tuesday

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We need him back in time for the game day menu. And I'm twisting a left handed cigarette right now and I'm right handed
I'm twisting a joint right-handed and I'm left-handed.
We're like brothers and stuff!

did-we-just-become-best-friends-did-we-just-become-best-friends-meme.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
are you serious, after every game there are hard questions, you need to wake, you're making no sense. Dak got fined 250,000 for answering a question honestly...lol
Lol they get softball questions. Literally daily. I bet you think they had a tremendous off-season to. Take the rose colored glasses off

phildadon86

Reaction score
you make all these excuses for other teams, has the 49ers won a championship recently. Ilsted Irsay he's a owner.
No they haven’t. But they have been there. When’s the last time the cowboys were in a championship game? Lol. Are you serious right now?

Dre11

Reaction score
Lol they get softball questions. Literally daily. I bet you think they had a tremendous off-season to. Take the rose colored glasses off

take you whining glasses off, you think they're soft, i bet they feel different. stop crying.. you sound like those philly fans

Dre11

Reaction score
No they haven’t. But they have been there. When’s the last time the cowboys were in a championship game? Lol. Are you serious right now?

again what have they won? getting there don't get you a win, they get to start all over like 30 other teams. again stop crying

phildadon86

Reaction score
again what have they won? getting there don't get you a win, they get to start all over like 30 other teams. again stop crying
You are definitely the kind of fan who thinks they’ve had a great off-season. They at least had a shot at winning. Cowboys including the guy who is the topic of this discussion were at home watching on tv

Dre11

Reaction score
You are definitely the kind of fan who thinks they’ve had a great off-season. They at least had a shot at winning. Cowboys including the guy who is the topic of this discussion were at home watching on tv

now you just rambling, talking stupid. take the L and get going

phildadon86

Reaction score
now you just rambling, talking stupid. take the L and get going
Lol. Sure thing.

Kinda like the L the players of this once great franchise took in January. After saying “we’re the bullies”

Keep waving those Pom Poms

It’s funny. If you knew anything about my post history you would see I’m a huge parsons fan. I was one of the few that wanted him when the cowboys had a top 5 pick. I viewed him as a culture changer. Actions like look more like the culture changed him.

Dre11

Reaction score
Lol. Sure thing.

Kinda like the L the players of this once great franchise took in January. After saying “we’re the bullies”

Keep waving those Pom Poms

It’s funny. If you knew anything about my post history you would see I’m a huge parsons fan. I was one of the few that wanted him when the cowboys had a top 5 pick. I viewed him as a culture changer. Actions like look more like the culture changed him.

idont care if you a fan or not, going ape ish over a 15min spot on his day off, is insane . again keep whinig

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
How is this a good idea? Aren’t these days better spent healing up wounds or watching tape etc? I know he’s not expected to watch tape 24 hrs but 4 hrs on a Monday after a tough loss or dramatic win is more logical than sitting across a table watching Skip turn 100 years old

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slip and Shannon or whatever show he will be on how can you not love what we have here with our new defensive leader and Stud!!!

The future runs thru Micah baby!!!!

phildadon86

Reaction score
idont care if you a fan or not, going ape ish over a 15min spot on his day off, is insane . again keep whinig
Ok.

keep taking what this franchise hands you

Really did a bang up job on swing tackle didn’t they?