Micah's Brother Goes In On Dak - "Take 40 Million Or Pack Ya Bags!"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
$40 mil is what Dak is currently getting paid. He would definitely be fine with keeping it the same, especially if he seriously wants to keep a playoff caliber team around him or build it a little better.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I feel like they wouldn't be so comfortable saying these things if they weren't hearing it from their source in the locker room.
Or they are just family members worried that the poor performance of their siblings in big games will cost them on their upcoming contracts, so they are busy pointing fingers at one another or the fans.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm sure this is all a common occurence in the NFL after a loss you just have to go looking for what family and friends are saying. Its just like any fan trying to process it all and they go venting their frustration. Anyone wondering what the rest of the players families are saying besides Dak's, Ceedee's, or Parson's, lol?

At the end of the day a third party's post doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It doeasn't mean the locker room is fractured, another player hates another player, or they just hate being here. Its really only interesting to someone who loves drama and loves trying to stir up more of it.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
https://firstsportz.com/nfl-news-mi...escott/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"I am questioning your future lmaooo take 40 million or pack ya bags I ain’t going lie you need all the help you can get."

He is trying to back track though so....

:lmao:I take it you didn't look at his TwitterX page before posting this half lie? He didn't say the "pack your bags" lie. That's a photoshopped picture just like the picture of what CD's mom supposedly said. And the story about taking less money was taken out of context.

You are lying and this speaks loudly about your lack of character. :)