Micah's Brother Goes In On Dak - "Take 40 Million Or Pack Ya Bags!"

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Let us first focus on this thread alone. Please identify what has been linked (i.e. tweets) inside this thread that have been fabricated. We can then proceed from there.
:lmao::facepalm:

There's no hope for us. We have been so dumbed down where I think it's irreversible.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah’s brother and Dak’s brother in a competition for who can mooch off their rich family member the most.

Must be a miserable life for your only relevance to be that your brother plays football.
If only Jackson Mahomes could enter the fray.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Agree. Dak needs take 35 - 40 max. Do right thing. You ain’t that good.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need a much friendlier deal than that like 10 mil? :muttley:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Embarrassing. The gossip and attention seeking doesn't happen on any other nfl roster but ours. This is what Jerry wants, though.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Gonna be along *** offseason

I’m enjoying watching the players falling part to be honest

khiladi

Reaction score

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

khiladi

Reaction score
No. He wants Dak to take 40 million instead of 55-60 so that they have more cap money to give Parsons. This happens on every team.. No way Parsons gives a team friendly deal. This is about greed. At some point some one has to put all this to an end. But don’t think it’s gonna be your 50 million dollar a year goodell.. This whole thing is corrupt. Only answer is for everyone to just quit watching..

If any of this is even true..
It’s not corrupt, it’s a job. Certain players think, and rightfully so, that they deserve more than others, based on impact.