Micah's Brother Goes In On Dak - "Take 40 Million Or Pack Ya Bags!"

glimmerman

Reaction score
$40 mil is what Dak is currently getting paid. He would definitely be fine with keeping it the same, especially if he seriously wants to keep a playoff caliber team around him or build it a little better.
No. He wants Dak to take 40 million instead of 55-60 so that they have more cap money to give Parsons. This happens on every team.. No way Parsons gives a team friendly deal. This is about greed. At some point some one has to put all this to an end. But don’t think it’s gonna be your 50 million dollar a year goodell.. This whole thing is corrupt. Only answer is for everyone to just quit watching..

If any of this is even true..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao:I take it you didn't look at his TwitterX page before posting this half lie? He didn't say the "pack your bags" lie. That's a photoshopped picture just like the picture of what CD's mom supposedly said. And the story about taking less money was taken out of context.

You are lying and this speaks loudly about your lack of character. :)
Cool.

Post your proof of this and CeeDee's mom stuff being fake then.

Because none of the players or their family members are coming out and saying it's fake like you are.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Micah should take a paycut :muttley: fascinating how all these worthless family members are getting involved with contract negotiations. It's cool if that's what they want to do but first?? Start with your own family members:facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bHnBguW.jpg

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Cool.

Post your proof of this and CeeDee's mom stuff being fake then.
So are you acknowledging that you have no common sense to do your own investigating? :lmao::facepalm:

Look up @Tpars_boii on TwitterX. If you need better reading comprehension skills let me know. I still have my daughter's first grade book I can send you.

OIP.TJ_o93ko9_CyTGZDJm-9LwHaJl

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So are you acknowledging that you have no common sense to do your own investigating? :lmao::facepalm:

Look up @Tpars_boii on TwitterX. If you need better reading comprehension skills let me know. I still have my daughter's first grade book I can send you.

OIP.TJ_o93ko9_CyTGZDJm-9LwHaJl
So you have nothing?

I'll wait until Dak, Tad, Micah, Micah's brother, CeeDee, or CeeDee's mom comes out and says it fake instead.

Thanks for your meaningless input though!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
So is this what has become of this site where trolls get to post lies and half-truths? I know common sense is lacking these days but my God, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the truth before posting articles from stupid sites like Heavy, BroBible, FanZone, etc.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So is this what has become of this site where trolls get to post lies and half-truths? I know common sense is lacking these days but my God, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the truth before posting articles from stupid sites like Heavy, BroBible, FanZone, etc.
Check out Micah's brother's Facebook then come back and say you're sorry.

He literally shared the article I posted in the OP.

Then in the next post said "I said nothing wrong".

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
So his brother doubling down above is fake?

slick325

Reaction score
I'd rather he nor be saying this much BUT he is absolutely right. If Prescott wants to win a championship in Dallas, he should take less so the team can put a championship roster around him financially a la Brady in New England.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
He is doubling down. Will Tad respond? Jerry must be loving this.:popcorn:

Wow y'all are reaching a new low. The inmates are truly running the asylum here. I take it you don't follow him? Or are you a liar like the OP??

Actually, he talks crap about fans like you guys here. How come you don't post that?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let us first focus on this thread alone. Please identify what has been linked (i.e. tweets) inside this thread that have been fabricated. We can then proceed from there.