Micah's Brother Goes In On Dak - "Take 40 Million Or Pack Ya Bags!"

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He is doubling down. Will Tad respond? Jerry must be loving this.:popcorn:

Should he be telling his brother not to get on his podcast to talk trash about what they are going to do when they see the 49ers again on the playoffs. Just for the defensive side of the ball to completely get humiliated in the playoffs and for his brother to be a no show in the playoffs. It's not just Dak who has failed to back up their talk on this team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While it's untoward to see family members spouting off, it gives us a window into the reality that Dak is nowhere near the respected leader Jerrah and his media stooges would have us believe.
Who would know better how limited this QB is than the players?

They know.

And you can't be a good LEADER and everything if the players don't respect you.

phildadon86

Reaction score

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While it's untoward to see family members spouting off, it gives us a window into the reality that Dak is nowhere near the respected leader Jerrah and his media stooges would have us believe.
Just my opinion but the entire 'leadership controversy' began in 2016. It had been discussed prior to that year here but it suddenly blew out of proportion that particular season as another talking point to self-validate change at the quarterback position.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think you need to keep reading through this thread.
lol. I just read the article you posted brother that’s all.

“However, in the same post, Parsons also replied to a Dak Prescott hate comment and implied that Prescott wasn’t the reason for the Cowboys’ loss and he was only advising the QB to take $40 million since they have to able to afford to keep other players”

From the article you posted.

“Terrence Parsons Jr. is very active on social media and has praised Prescott on multiple occasions even after the Cowboys’ heartbreaking loss against the Packers. In the last few days, Terrence has been actively defendingPrescott and his brother Micah Parsons.”

Also from the article you posted lol.

That’s all I’m saying. You’re only using a piece of the article to induce vitriol on this site. lol.

Jesus brother come on.

Also he’s not wrong. Nevermind 40 million. Take 30 and show this fanbase you care more about winning than you do building another football field in your backyard.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol. I just read the article you posted brother that’s all.

“However, in the same post, Parsons also replied to a Dak Prescott hate comment and implied that Prescott wasn’t the reason for the Cowboys’ loss and he was only advising the QB to take $40 million since they have to able to afford to keep other players”

From the article you posted.

“Terrence Parsons Jr. is very active on social media and has praised Prescott on multiple occasions even after the Cowboys’ heartbreaking loss against the Packers. In the last few days, Terrence has been actively defendingPrescott and his brother Micah Parsons.”

Also from the article you posted lol.

That’s all I’m saying. You’re only using a piece of the article to induce vitriol on this site. lol.

Jesus brother come on.

Also he’s not wrong. Nevermind 40 million. Take 30 and show this fanbase you care more about winning than you do building another football field in your backyard.
The article posted is the article Micah's brother shared on facebook.

If you look at page 3 and 4 of this thread you'll see more stuff he's been saying on Twitter.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The article posted is the article Micah's brother shared on facebook.

If you look at page 3 and 4 of this thread you'll see more stuff he's been saying on Twitter.
Oh I don’t doubt it.

Way to not see reason. Not shocked. You completely ignore what else I said.