Micah's Mom speaks out about Jesse Holley's comments

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I remember you guys getting mad and crying at Radcliff about getting ready to kick Jerry's butt in the locker room.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We all knew when we had a stinker and lost that playoff game this would happen. They were throwing the flags in the playoff game when Parsons was being held. He had a chance to wreck the game. They knew he was worn out from being held by double and triple teams all year. He did not look 100%. But neither did the team. We got behind so fast. It looked like a lot of our wins during the season. We jump on teams and it’s over by mid 3rd quarter. It happened to us this time because everyone from JJ to the staff and the players looked past them.

Parsons wants to be A Cowboy. He also wants the SB and all the stats that come with being the best. But mostly wants to win. Everybody online in the media has an opinion. And like his mom said. You’re giving an opinion on what you see without knowing him. I think some media people say things to get their own name talked about in the media just to get clicks and reactions. Like skip bayless.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The only thing the Cowboys excel at in the 21st century is the clown show. If that is all we can be then we might as well be the most entertaining clown show on Earth. 2024 is off to the best clown show start ever.
05a603fdfb3f997b.jpg

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All NFL contracts should now include a clause that requires ALL NFL players’ family members to stay off social media regarding their NFL family member.

phildadon86

Reaction score
But Micah literally thinks anyone that believes he should play more LB is "nuts".

HE is leading the NFL in everything but sacks.

They take more shots when HE is off the field.

WE have to get better though.

Jesse is more right than he is wrong.

P.S. I personally like Micah as a pass rusher more than a LB. He kinda stinks as a pure LB.

lol. My dude. Micah was a beast at LB in college and his first year in Dallas. He fixes the run game immediately. Highest graded run defender in 2019 in college, this defense needs to switch to 3-4. I’m hoping to bring vrabel in or BB. Make him asst HC for all I care.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
lol. My dude. Micah was a beast at LB in college and his first year in Dallas. He fixes the run game immediately. Highest graded run defender in 2019 in college, this defense needs to switch to 3-4.
In today's 3WR vs. Nickel NFL, does anyone use 4 off the ball LB sets much anymore?

But Parsons *should* be an off the ball LB for much of the game, and then go to DE on passing downs when edge rushing LBs in 3-4s have traditionally done so.

I see Parsons as one of 2 LBs in the nickel against 3WR until it's a clear pass down.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
lol. My dude. Micah was a beast at LB in college and his first year in Dallas. He fixes the run game immediately. Highest graded run defender in 2019 in college, this defense needs to switch to 3-4. I’m hoping to bring vrabel in or BB. Make him asst HC for all I care.
I would not take an elite pass rusher and make him an average LB.

Micah also doesn't want to do this. He thinks your "nuts" for even suggesting this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I would not take an elite pass rusher and make him an average LB.

Micah also doesn't want to do this. He thinks your "nuts" for even suggesting this.
Pampered players get what they want. That’s the Dallas culture.

He’s an elite pass rusher from anywhere also. He was DROY at LB lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Pampered players get what they want. That’s the Dallas culture.

He’s an elite pass rusher from anywhere also. He was DROY at LB lol
I'm fine with it.

Make him do what he doesn't want to do. His maturity will surely cause him to tackle this challenge head on and become a better player from it. It won't possibly cause him to pout, shut down, and care less.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Thank Goodness Micah's Mom chimed in and someone posted it here, because I wasn't sure what to think until now

stiletto

Reaction score
Geez... gotta get Mommy to come to the neighborhood argument?

This is the first time Micah has probably received criticism in his whole life. Probably always told he was the best at everything since day 1.