Twitter: Micah's top 6 QBs

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

This is laughable but hey.

Kyler, Lamar, and Dak :lmao::lmao::lmao:

At least Micah is telling us 5 QBs he'd rather play with instead of Dak since he has Dak 6th. I like honesty there.

It seems like he threw Dak in at the end just because that's his teammate. If Micah wasn't a Cowboy Dak wouldn't be on his list.

Also, no Joe Burrow or Matt Stafford should invalidate this "list".

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this that old Sesame Street skit......... one of these QBs is not like the other.......one of these Qbs just doesn't belong. ......

........and he omits the 2 guys starting in the super bowl. Interesting.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Lol…

swing-miss.gif

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Dak looked top ten for the first part of the season. After the injury, he just never looked the same. Maybe he just never fully recovered? Maybe the team should have started Cooper Rush for more than one game?

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Who cares…. Of course he is going to say Dak. Can you imagine the firestorm if he didn’t. Leaving Burrow of his list will be a talking point for the talking heads when the Cowboys play the Bengals next season.:espn:
Hes had 1 good season, yes a sb run season. We'll see if he can continue the same play next year with the target on his back.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is this that old Sesame Street skit......... one of these QBs is not like the other.......one of these Qbs just doesn't belong. ......

and you are the clown in that skit :facepalm::muttley:...

if a professional athlete at the top of his game who goes after qbs for a living says he believes daks 6 and many around the globe have dak top 10,

id say you are the only skit along with the hater who come in top 5 every post about dak and piss all over it..some sad clown fan from the ATL who barely qualifies as fan by definitions opinion is somehow worth more than Michas? lmao

go troll somewhere else like Pappy and a few others you will be in the very small % of those that dont believe daks top 10 and you should and can win with top 10 qb LIke Riomo or dak but when TEAM ***** their pants in big games the blame suddenly goes to a qb when we know the truth 14 penalties , no run game. OL just charted all over that game and oddly enough as bad as wel played as team we only lost by 6..

moving on.:popcorn:

:espn:

E-every
S-stupid
F-Fan
N-Narrative

:espn:

Adreme

Reaction score

I mean I would as well and I like Stafford more than most.