Twitter: Micah's top 6 QBs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kyler, Lamar, and Dak :lmao::lmao::lmao:

At least Micah is telling us 5 QBs he'd rather play with instead of Dak since he has Dak 6th. I like honesty there.

It seems like he threw Dak in at the end just because that's his teammate. If Micah wasn't a Cowboy Dak wouldn't be on his list.

Also, no Joe Burrow or Matt Stafford should invalidate this "list".
Triggered.

Reactions: G2

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hes had 1 good season, yes a sb run season. We'll see if he can continue the same play next year with the target on his back.
Yeah that offensive line is not getting any better. The Bengals are the cheapest organization in the NFL. If the some how decide to spend, they could have a mini dynasty on their hands.

Cmac

Reaction score
Hes had 1 good season, yes a sb run season. We'll see if he can continue the same play next year with the target on his back.
Joe says holla at him at SoFi.........he's already accomplished something we've been waiting on for over 25 years, under TRomo & Dak. Leave it alone.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
666 working his magic on the youngster.... let's see how Micah will feel after a couple more seasons of losing due to inept scoring by Dak friendly???

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Kyler, Lamar, and Dak :lmao::lmao::lmao:

At least Micah is telling us 5 QBs he'd rather play with instead of Dak since he has Dak 6th. I like honesty there.

It seems like he threw Dak in at the end just because that's his teammate. If Micah wasn't a Cowboy Dak wouldn't be on his list.

Also, no Joe Burrow or Matt Stafford should invalidate this "list".

By this list, Dallas shouldn’t be involved in any Russell Wilson trade discussion because it’d be a “downgrade”

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think a rookie needs to play more than one year and face all the QB's before sharing his opinion. And since he doesn't play that position, his opinion isn't really important and he doesn't face his own QB in real games so that smells of a set up. Why top 6, did he need to go that deep?

Has Booger seny out the memo that the players must begin singing the praises of the QB after that playoff game?

shabazz

Reaction score
He's clearly not a Dak homer at least. Seeing as how it's obvious he threw Dak in at #6 just so he doesn't look bad.

I mean, Burrow and Stafford are not on his list and are clearly better than Dak also.

…….he was probably hoping that the question would have been phrased top 12 qbs.

being top 15 in this league currently isn’t very hard. There’s a ton of mediocrity out there

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did they ask him who his top 6 are? Who comes up with top 6?? Is that just to give him a chance to somehow squeeze Dak onto the list? How about top 9? Top 11? This would be laughable if not so sad.

No Burrow? Clearly he went off the cuff and wasn't thinking straight.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady, Burrow and Herbert missing and Stafford is at the Big Dance and he picks Jackson and Murray? Might make someone thin he doesn't like playing against mobile QB's.

Ya know Parsons had a great rookie year and looks to be as advertised but he hasn't arrived yet and I would be more interested in who he thinks are the best OG's and are any of them available? I don't think he gets blocked by many QB's.