Twitter: Micah's top 6 QBs

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brady, Burrow and Herbert missing and Stafford is at the Big Dance and he picks Jackson and Murray? Might make someone thin he doesn't like playing against mobile QB's.

Ya know Parsons had a great rookie year and looks to be as advertised but he hasn't arrived yet and I would be more interested in who he thinks are the best OG's and are any of them available? I don't think he gets blocked by many QB's.
What purpose does it even serve for him to come out with this ?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What purpose does it even serve for him to come out with this ?
He is the new Cowboys star and we need to know everything that's on his mind including which side of his pancakes he prefers up, that smooth side or the gnarly side?

These young guys get asked all kinds of stupid questions and they think they have to answer them. Of course, they work for a guy that has never muttered "no comment" except when asked "how old is that stripper?"

Qcard

Reaction score
Wow!!

Reminds me of when Jerry Jones asked Zack Martin 2016..."which QB should start once Tony Romo is Healthy?"

Dak Haters are Worthless:lmao2::lmao2:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s see after this season. Straighten out the O-Line. Quit giving up on the run and long developing pass plays. When we go shorter and spread the ball.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
….not agreeing with Lamar Jackson though. He can run but his passing is abysmal
It's not great but he was a unanimous mvp due to his running and threw 36 tds to 6 ints that year. This year injuries got him. He won't last long in the league but for now he's one of those guys you do not want to face. He belongs in the top 5 now that Brady is gone.

Motorola

Reaction score
Kyler, Lamar, and Dak :lmao::lmao::lmao:

At least Micah is telling us 5 QBs he'd rather play with instead of Dak since he has Dak 6th. I like honesty there.

It seems like he threw Dak in at the end just because that's his teammate. If Micah wasn't a Cowboy Dak wouldn't be on his list.

Also, no Joe Burrow or Matt Stafford should invalidate this "list".
Throw in (pun intended) Justin Herbert.
'MountaineerCowboy' - I went to Pro Football Reference to look at QB passing stats this past regular season.
For 'Rate' = Quarterback Rating - Burrows is 2nd @ 108.3 and Prescott is 3rd @ 104.2 (Rodgers is 1st @ 111.9). Herbert is ranked 11th @ 97.7
Under 'QBR' = ESPN's Total Quarterback Rating- Prescott is 11th @ 54.5 and Burrow 12th @ 54.2
Herbert is 3rd @ 65.6 (Brady 2nd @ 68.1, Rodgers 1st @ 69.1).