Michael Bennett traded to Eagles

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Adam Schefter

One more time: Seahawks are trading DE Michael Bennett and a seventh-round pick to Eagles for a fifth-round pick... fb.me/1y10p6kFL

I have to question the validity of this.

jrumann59

Reaction score
looks like the Eagles are 9 million over the cap right now and will need to make some moves...

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Hey man Stephen is still trying to understand how this whole trade business works...

by 2020 we will be on the prowl
no we won't. jj's been trying to 23 years and he hasn't figured it out and he is way smarter than ole' Stephen.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles didn’t give up much for him. So that’s a positive for them.
Bennett is old though too.

So it’s not so much a long term move. Just reloading to try and win another one soon.

Reaction score
Glad we didn't trade for him. He is a blow-hard, self-righteous, jack-***, cancer of a team-mate/person.
I agree. I would not want him on my team.

But the principle that the Eagles keep trying to get better even after they win a Lombardi while the Cowboys do squat is still valid.

Have the Cowboys called the Seahawks about Earl Thomas? I seriously doubt it.

dckid

Reaction score
Eagles just got better and improve their pass rush.

However, Jerry probably wants another cornerback to improve his team’s pass rush.
Let me start coming up with the excuses for Jerry:
-He is too outspoken.
-He took a knee
-We have Taco our war daddy
-Salary Cap concerns... We have been hearing that since 1994. Have we ever been ok under the cap?

jrumann59

Reaction score
I agree. I would not want him on my team.

But the principle that the Eagles keep trying to get better even after they win a Lombardi while the Cowboys do squat is still valid.

Have the Cowboys called the Seahawks about Earl Thomas? I seriously doubt it.

Actually I am sure they have but I also believe the Seahawks want to keep him unless someone offers some good draft capital.

dwreck27

Reaction score
The eagles didn’t give up much for him. So that’s a positive for them.
Bennett is old though too.

So it’s not so much a long term move. Just reloading to try and win another one soon.

isnt that the point? Win one every year?

Im not trying to make a dynasty at least win the dang thing once in a decade is that too much to ask for?