Video: Michael Gallup first Dallas Cowboys TD from Dak Prescott

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Gallup did exactly what he's supposed to do, he made a good catch and scored a TD to boot.
Dak did exactly what his critics claim he can't do, he made a great throw and hit his receiver right in stride. Gallup didn't have to dive, or break his stride. It was a great pass/catch/TD.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Gallup did exactly what he's supposed to do, he made a good catch and scored a TD to boot.
Dak did exactly what his critics claim he can't do, he made a great throw and hit his receiver right in stride. Gallup didn't have to dive, or break his stride. It was a great pass/catch/TD.
Deep 30 yard bomb in stride along the sideline right in the bread basket. This simply can not be? We were told repeatedly, over and over, every single day for the past several months. Dak is incapable of making such a throw!!!! We were told incessantly and relentlessly...

So, where are they? Mighty quiet tonight. lol

waving monkey

Reaction score
Deep 30 yard bomb in stride along the sideline right in the bread basket. This simply can not be? We were told repeatedly, over and over, every single day for the past several months. Dak is incapable of making such a throw!!!! We were told incessantly and relentlessly...

Gloat

Buzzbait

Reaction score

True, we've been told he's too inaccurate to make that throw. We must be wrong AC, Dak just can't throw deep sideline passes like that, or so we're told. I could've sworn that pass was right on the money. :D

Last edited:

Jeffkills

Reaction score
I was so pleased to see Gallup's quick speed increase to pass and separate from the defender before catching the ball. That play was incredibly revealing and eased concerns I had RE his ability to continue getting excellent separation in the bigs...

Dude looks soo fluid in his movements.

I think we scored big time by drafting him..

I watched him a bunch because I follow Boise State in the MW, and the dude was CONSTANTLY tearing it against everyone!!

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
I was so pleased to see Gallup's quick speed increase to pass and separate from the defender before catching the ball. That play was incredibly revealing and eased concerns I had RE his ability to continue getting excellent separation in the bigs...

Dude looks soo fluid in his movements.

I think we scored big time by drafting him..

I watched him a bunch because I follow Boise State in the MW, and the dude was CONSTANTLY tearing it against everyone!!

I really don't follow CSU football or the Mountain West but i've heard nothing but great things about MG. I'll agree... I think this will become a big score!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Gallup looked great last night. Was WIDE open 2 other times he should have gotten 2 easy receptions. The first he beat his man by 5 yards down the sideline and Rush completely under threw him. The second he came wide open on a crossing route but Rush threw outside to Austin for 10-12 yards. Had he thrown to Gallup he may still be running. He looked excellent last night. Very happy we didn't trade the pick for a 30 year old safety who could be had for free next year. This guy should be starting.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Gallup looked great last night. Was WIDE open 2 other times he should have gotten 2 easy receptions. The first he beat his man by 5 yards down the sideline and Rush completely under threw him. The second he came wide open on a crossing route but Rush threw outside to Austin for 10-12 yards. Had he thrown to Gallup he may still be running. He looked excellent last night. Very happy we didn't trade the pick for a 30 year old safety who could be had for free next year. This guy should be starting.

Yeah, it wasn't just the TD where he looked good. The guy can get separation.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If anything the ball could have been a little deeper but the touch was good. It wasn’t a super deep pass and I don’t think Dak wanted to over throw it. Was against the 1s so it was nice. Nice catch and they made it look like they have done it before.