Michael Gallup is gonna be a beast

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
He is a great number 2 receiver , can't wait to see what he does this season with Dak .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
156 yards was just a taste. We could easily have 2 1000 yard and 10+ TD receivers if we get lucky.

That would be awesome, it depends on Kellen & Garrett now ... because talent we got .

If talent gets coached correctly, they will execute everytime .

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dudes gonna be a beast. Finally a 2nd wr thats worth something, not like that garbage Twill

He has bulked up. To me he looks like a little Julio Jones out there. He showed great hands too. not afraid to catch balls over the middle. I already was excited when i watched him in preseason.

The only thing to me is that he seems to be lacking top end speed. But that is really only a very small negative i have to say about him right now.

This guy has all the looks of a grown man playing against kids. I hope he will keep up with what he showed us so far. And also that we can lock him up longterm. Just a joy to watch.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
One of the grading websites like pff had him the highest ranked wr going into the draft. Looking like a homerun draft choice.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Jeff Cavanaugh introduced me to Gallup last year during draft coverage. Really wanted Dallas to draft him and they got him for a steal in the third round. I think WR is the most missed position in the draft process. Look at the 2016 class for example. Guys like Amari and Julio are the exception.

Gallup will probably be one of the top #2 WR in the NFL this year. He is in Dallas until the 2022 offseason. He is the kind of guy that would slip away from Dallas because of there only being so much "pie". But that's three more years from now so you never know!! Seems like a great guy too. Went through some adversity last year. He is #2 behind LVE on the next Cowboys jersey I want.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Jeff Cavanaugh introduced me to Gallup last year during draft coverage. Really wanted Dallas to draft him and they got him for a steal in the third round. I think WR is the most missed position in the draft process. Look at the 2016 class for example. Guys like Amari and Julio are the exception.

Gallup will probably be one of the top #2 WR in the NFL this year. He is in Dallas until the 2022 offseason. He is the kind of guy that would slip away from Dallas because of there only being so much "pie". But that's three more years from now so you never know!! Seems like a great guy too. Went through some adversity last year. He is #2 behind LVE on the next Cowboys jersey I want.

1. LVE 2. Tank 3. Coop 4. Smith 5. Gallup

Not buying anymore till they hoist another Lombardi

quickccc

Reaction score
and TWill, as the No.2 WR on this team, has NEVER been this spectacular or promising as Gallup is becoming,
I cannot even recall TWill's most productive game or year here,. right off the bat.

With Gallup, maybe he's not blazing 40 time fast ..or has Amari Cooper-like smoothness, but Gallup's style, body control and the way he plays the game reminds me so much of Steeler's Ju-Ju Smith.
maybe he won't wow you with his workout numbers and measurements, but you get him on the playing field and you see his game and impact, and how he makes plays.
I heard someone compare the style and skill set of his game ..to Terrell Owens.

He has deceptive field-fast speed, he can now handle physical jamming CBs,.. he's tough over the middle traffic, ..he has a knack for getting vertically deep, is starting to show run after ability, and just has a way for gaining big play chunk yards,

and I'm on the watch with observing the other WRs that were supposedly more regarded than Gallup in the NFL draft class, ala Calvin Ridley ATL, ..DJ Moore in Carolina, Courtley Sutton in Denver, Anthony Miller in Chicago, etc.,..and thus far and at this moment, I have not yet seen any of those aformentioned guys currently outperforming and playing superior to Gallup, imo.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and TWill, as the No.2 WR on this team, has NEVER been this spectacular or promising as Gallup is becoming,
I cannot even recall TWill's most productive game or year here,. right off the bat.
The Lions playoff game in '14. He had a 76-yard TD and later he caught the game-winning TD.

quickccc

Reaction score
Gallup is part of the reason that I said the Devin Smith hype was overrated in camp and got some backlash. There is simply no room for Devin here and not sure why they kept him, he may never see the field and that is a good thing :thumbup:

Should cooper or Gallup get banged up and injured
Who then man's the outside wr roles?
Tavon? :huh: