Michael Gallup is gonna be a beast

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I absolutely expect Gallup to be a monster this year he jumped out on tape as a rookie WR which doesn't happen often.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Yes, and I think Gallup did a lot of taking the top off of the Giants defence today. I'd say he compliments Cooper as well as Harper complimented Irvin. Which is critical cuz Aikman was pointing out a lot of the similarities of the 90s Triplets and our new era of Triplets. Have to have a Harper to go with an Irvin.

Exactly! Just like you had a Stallworth to go with Swann, a Taylor to go with Rice .. Pick your poison ... Dallas is in that enviable position now.

Ken

Reaction score
Amazing how it’s obvious how good of a player he is when Dak actually throws catchable balls with a bonus of leading him allowing him to get YAC

/not a Dak bash
There were plenty of those misses last year that were because of the rookie wr.

He gave up on routes or didnt run full speed many times.

GMO415

Reaction score
On DC.com, Gosselin announced he's the best WR on the team!

817Gill

Reaction score
I’ll say it again

If the defense does not know our plays we are dangerous we’ve been a team where the league knows our offense for so long
To have won so many games with pure talent and motivation is honestly so exhausting. That Giants game was such a relief

Cebrin

Reaction score
He gets open, and has great hands. Could be a one on someone else's team. Gonna be hard to lock him up.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
He is legit. Almost a second no. 1 receiver. And with Randall, Zeke and Jason. That is 5 guys with exceptional hands. All great route runners. The best group of core receivers in the NFL.