Michael Gallup is legit

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If he starts then does Hurns or Williams come off the bench?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Very nice 3rd round value.

Real good WR class this year with true draft grades from rounds 2-5.
That’s why many said it was not good value to take one in the mid 1st.
Does not mean I was overjoyed with taking LVE there though. But im hopeful

Gallup, Sutton, Miller, Callaway, Washington, Tre Smith, etc
Good pickings after Rd1
Doesn't mean Moore and Ridley won’t be good...just seemed like they should be late 1st or early 2nd rounders

Last edited:

Bluedocd

Reaction score
Yep, definitely like what I see in Gallup. I do remember Street though too. He showed some glimpses of goodness, until they played him in real games.....then he fumble 2 out of every one TD catch! Sorry, still hating on STREET!

But no seriously, Gallup does look really good. He has caught some tough balls and that will go along way this season if he can keep it up!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Well he’s a 3rd round pick, he’s supposed to be good. Still hope they aren’t counting on him for anything more than 35-40 catches at most. The NFL is notoriously hard on rookie receivers, especially lately (except for Michael Thomas).

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well he’s a 3rd round pick, he’s supposed to be good. Still hope they aren’t counting on him for anything more than 35-40 catches at most. The NFL is notoriously hard on rookie receivers, especially lately (except for Michael Thomas).
Yeah, WRs usually don't breakout until late year 2 or year 3.

I suspect they’re hoping that Hurns and Gallop will more than replace Dez’ numbers.
And I think they will