Michael Gallup is legit

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Agreed. I think Dak will be a lot more comfortable with him than Dez. He can become our WR1 one day. I am excited to see this combo during the season.

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I think Dak will be a lot more comfortable with him than Dak. .

C87xx6T.jpg

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Hurns and Williams would probably rotate. Still think they signed Hurns to replace Beasley after his contract is up.
If he catches as many passes as 2016, the FO will keep him around. Last year he didn't catch quite as many balls. He better bring it up a notch

Daillest88

Reaction score
Great route running and tough catches made by rookie receiver Gallup.

Dak has seriously improved his throws...from his mechanics, to his pin placement, to his accuracy & velocity, to his reads and quick release, to his standing strong in the pocket, to his looking off the safeties and on a split second turning to throw 30+ yard darts along the sidelines past the coverage and right in the bread basket where only the receiver can catch them throws. Very impressed with our starting QB.

You know he’s actually had an amazing camp, I expect a huge year from Dak, I’m liking our combination of receivers too

Blake

Reaction score
Looked like preseason game 1....nice.

Are you saying the defender stopped on the route?..., because that's what I saw too.

Surely if the defender had not quit his pursuit he would've batted the ball down with relative ease. Just like how the first preseason game was supposed to pan out. Dak should be placing the tip of the ball directly in the center of Gallup's face mask with enough precision to knock the poor man unconscious, or else it's just an OK throw. Something to go, "Meh..." over; honestly. I hope he gets this fixed so the nay-sayers can finally shut up.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If he's legit, we need to trade hurns or twill.
I am so on the fence with TWill. He has stepped up in TC and really has a chance to contribute, he knows the system as good as Beez and has chemistry with Dak. He may be Daks safety blanket. Hurns I haven’t seen much from as far as being a big threat. I saw him make a good slant play. Looking like Gallop maybe the closest thing we have to a #1. Haven’t seen Austin much.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
hmmm, good question. I would assume T Will comes off the bench, but we probably will run a lot of 3 WR sets so it may not matter much. I think total snap counts are ore important

I would think Cole is locked in as the #1 slot so Hurns or Williams would come off the bench.