News: Michael Gallup: It Is What It Is

speedkilz88

Reaction score
“I mean, honestly, I guess I just (need to) beat him a little bit more at the line so we’re not play fighting down the field for a good 10 yards,” Gallup said Wednesday. “That’s the best I can put it. I was just trying to get my hand free, so (therefore) it looked like I pushed off. But it is what it is.”

“Got to call it fair every now and then. Get your chances when they come,” Gallup said when asked the question. “But I hope I get that call a little bit down the road.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/16/michael-gallup-on-interference-call-i-was-just-trying-to-get-my-hand-free

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't understand why he reached back. There was no point in it and it cost us a chance to tie.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
If Hopkins got a 3rd rounder what makes you think Gallup would get you a 1st rounder? You must be a Commanders fan lol.
Oh yeah true. But they were willing to overpay Amari and Ramsey got 2 1sts.

the market is erratic and Gallup is an insane deep threat that’llput up 1,100 yards and 6TDs this year

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh yeah true. But they were willing to overpay Amari and Ramsey got 2 1sts.

the market is erratic and Gallup is an insane deep threat that’llput up 1,100 yards and 6TDs this year

It is but one thing that seems to be consistent is the wide receiver market....We were the only team who was willing to trade a 1st for Cooper. I think Stefan Diggs did get traded for a 1st right?I guess if he can get to Diggs level in regards to his production maybe he can get that....gonna be tough in this offense though.