Michael Gehlken was on NFL radio today

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He said that he thinks that the Cowboys are going to sign some free agents this week.

He said they will extend the big 3 and at least 2 of them will be done by the summer. Lamb will be the 1st one done.
Parsons doesn't have incentive to sign now, so I am assuming he means Lamb and Prescott by the summer

Kwyn

Reaction score
Only ones I’m on board with are CeeDee and Micah.

I’m fine with signing Micah now. It will only be more expensive next year and his next four years are going to be his prime

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He said that he thinks that the Cowboys are going to sign some free agents this week.

He said they will extend the big 3 and at least 2 of them will be done by the summer. Lamb will be the 1st one done.
Another Todd France media employee..........pay no mind as his agenda has been clear for years now.

1942willys

Reaction score
Gehlken isn’t a fan boy. He works direct to the star and only reports things that are legit.
he has been wrong as often as he has been right so I really do not think much of this; and anyway its not exactly rocket science

1942willys

Reaction score
IF the boys could get Micah signed NOW it might be the cheapest option; coming off a playoff loss where he disappeared his bargaining power is lower than it probably will be after next season

Creeper

Reaction score
Sure, they will sign some extensions when CAP room is no longer needed. I can't wait to see the fallen stars we sign in free agency this week. Which, btw, means Stephen threw us another curveball when he said he would wait until other teams threw out the trash.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m fine with signing Micah now. It will only be more expensive next year and his next four years are going to be his prime
This........we need to get him signed so we get the most out of him before injuries start kicking in. The last thing we want is a LBer with a massive contract who can't play a full season the last 1-2 years of his deal.......See Sean Lee

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, you are way off. Let's see what happens.
By the end of October, you will have run out of any excuses to defend your Dak crush.

Then again depending on the schedule it could be much sooner.

Dak is Road Kill. It is just a matter of time before the "Stink" rises to the top and the BOOS and Garbage come raining down.